Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

update: they emailed me and asked me to call them i'll keep whoever is in the wants  to know posted 

but  while we wait for your veiwing pleasure go to 2:42 and notice the sole

then go to 4:23 and look at the mess of lasering on the front of that pair 

then find my pics and tell me they dont look alike i guess i found a pair that matches mine or let me guess her pair is legit too 
mean.gif

Ok 
Legit pair

Kix pair
If this was the frag thread and people saw the stitching they would be deemed GM and that's what these are keep buying from them if you guys want! I warned ya
both of my laser 1s look like the top pic. both were purchased in store (sheikh and shoe palace). my breds, shadows and melos have the meeting point right at the swoosh. take that for what its worth

one thing different bout laser 1s vs. other 1s is that the hang tag is physically detached whereas other 1s have it embedded in the tongue.

Last edited:

both of my laser 1s look like the top pic. both were purchased in store (sheikh and shoe palace). my breds, shadows and melos have the meeting point right at the swoosh. take that for what its worth

one thing different bout laser 1s vs. other 1s is that the hang tag is physically detached whereas other 1s have it embedded in the tongue.
ill take it for what its worth on the 2013 pairs and the ones with the old molds thanks

fixed

Last edited:
That's just the leather tho, my whole sole is just super ****** ha
True bro its warped as hell, but trust me i've encountered some warped sole 1's. Hell my carolina pair 's sole was completely warped/off balanced and they were from ndc. Go ahead file the claim and get that money back as soon as possible. Im just saying is slanted/warped soles are not a indicator of gm's on any pairs of 1's with how qc is nowadays.

fam if they look like the top pic they should because thats the legit pair

calm yourself im not taking shots at only you 

no i know but with the remastered thing qc this bad would have not made it out imo 
I would hope it wouldn't. But the thing is, that's a mold issue from what I've read, so most pairs will have a slight lean. Whenever you wear em you don't even notice, probably why they let em out (if they are legit and qc is that poor)
Didn't mean to not listen earlier btw man, really wanna find out the truth to what's real and what's fake

like i said all the signs that we had to look for on 2013 pairs is on this pair ,except for the stiches above the swoosh that was one of the changes on the remastered series no one can deny that.

heck theres a whole thread judging pairs by that right now 
wink.gif
 but those pair are not sitting and are limited so on these we cant go by that .......NT logic

god i love this hobby im serious

Last edited:
I think everybody is trying to help out the next man by stating their experience with buying AJ 1s, and showing pics of current and prior AJ1 purchases.

I want to see more close up pics of the alleged replicas

I left this thread and came back in hope of better discussions.....but nope. That one NT'r still going on bout fakes. Call Paypal and let em sort it out FFS.

Last edited:
But you started it by asking for pics go back and see I don't want to get in to it with you as well fam , I don't have to help or  try to but don't come at me man your  one  of the people on here that fueled me on don't play yourself mate @matters7  

Last edited:
Well the pair from Sobes soles doesn't have stitching on the swoosh , other than getting a messed up slanted pair , they're legit?

Back
Top Bottom