Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

The stitching being off that much is... questionable. Just got my pair in from NDC and the stitching matches the legit pair/where the stitching is supposed to be on every pair of I's.

Probably mixed in fake and authentic inventory , cos the pair I revieced was garbage , hopefully my refund goes smooth, there's no way I'm keeping that pair

The lasering is off go look at a legit pair and find lasering peeling off and lines squiggly
You know there's random designs and images all over and each pair is different right? Until you see every single retail pair and see the whole initial design scheme that was used, you can't really judge that certain lines are "squiggly-er" or whatever than others... The lasering isn't "peeling off" either lol

You know there's random designs and images all over and each pair is different right? Until you see every single retail pair and see the whole initial design scheme that was used, you can't really judge that certain lines are "squiggly-er" or whatever than others... The lasering isn't "peeling off" either lol
No ok then whats this on my pair and by looking at the pic I see the same on yours
View media item 1397463

No ok then whats this on my pair and by looking at the pic I see the same on yours
View media item 1397463
I'm staring at my pair from every angle and the pic I took and can't make out the "same" lines you're seeing. I'm sorry you feel like you got got bro, I just don't think my pair are fake. If we could find solid evidence then it'd be a diff story

So my pair is just flawed then ? I beg to differ keep buying from them if you want I'm sure they got real pairs and they sprinkle in a few bad pairs ,been that way with these type of sites for years. But hey what do I know ........carry on
Thanks for the help people, glad to see the love from my nt brethren .

View media item 1397493
That eastbay pair with the super squigly lines 
Print is nice and light tho? And those squiggly lines you seeing ARE part of THAT lasering. Look at my pair and find those squiggly lines and then look at a legit pair and find the difference all the rest of your lines are nice and straight

Last edited:
LMAO.. this thread is funny.. you fellas are over analyzing the laser print.. a MASSED produce laser shoe will have flaws and all pairs will not look the same.. some laser print will vary.. it happened with the laser 4s and 5s the came out in the past.

now the issue with sobe soles are a few things. if you look at their instagram, they actually state "EARLY RELEASE" on their listings.. u cant be surprised with the pairs they are sending out to customers.. Another one, china websites are now producing those barcoded stickers.. is it possible that they got it from another retailer?? sure.. but in that area in which they are located(HOLLYWOOD, FL) in, only a few stores got them. ONLY UNKNWN in aventura mall had them.. when that footlocker gets a ton OF STUFF.. HOH in broward mall were the only ones there, no stores in dolphin or sawgrass mall got them. the china websites were selling these for $300. if indeed they got them overseas, they must have ordered atleast 50 to 100 pairs to be able to sell them for 199.99

Thanks to all that listened and entertained my paranoid accusations :lol: I only did this to destroy business for people cause I'm a hater carry on folks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom