Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

HOH pairs had dark and light lasering on 1 shoe...
My from Oneness and the local HOH had this as well.     
LMAO.. this thread is funny.. you fellas are over analyzing the laser print.. a MASSED produce laser shoe will have flaws and all pairs will not look the same.. some laser print will vary.. it happened with the laser 4s and 5s the came out in the past.

now the issue with sobe soles are a few things. if you look at their instagram, they actually state "EARLY RELEASE" on their listings.. u cant be surprised with the pairs they are sending out to customers.. Another one, china websites are now producing those barcoded stickers.. is it possible that they got it from another retailer?? sure.. but in that area in which they are located(HOLLYWOOD, FL) in, only a few stores got them. ONLY UNKNWN in aventura mall had them.. when that footlocker gets a ton OF STUFF.. HOH in broward mall were the only ones there, no stores in dolphin or sawgrass mall got them. the china websites were selling these for $300. if indeed they got them overseas, they must have ordered atleast 50 to 100 pairs to be able to sell them for 199.99
Simons, Cool Js, Soles Inc, Miami Heat store, ADC etc.....

Jordan brand has pulled all retros from all outlet malls....

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man they teaming up on me :lol:
Wow I said I had flaws people asked for pics and I did. Only trying to help
Now I'm getting gifs and pics thrown at me im crushed :lol:

Last edited:
Its 7:30 and I still haven't received my delivery from the post man.... 

Signature confirmation would suggest that he'll leave a notice if he attempted the delivery but nothing... 
mean.gif

Got my pair in from NDC. QC is trash but the mold, height, and materials are :smokin. All my other 1's look like mids in comparison. :lol:

when we picked the royals apart in 13 i never seen so many skeptics 

people i know that these sites do have legit pairs but is it far fetched that someone got them ? or that they trickle in ua pairs ? 

somethings off about my pair and I know it I dont care who disagrees 

all i was trying to do was help , i wish i didnt have to do this would love a 100 % site that did preorders 

for days ive reached out to them and all i get is thanks for your support and they are 100% real we buy from champs etc but dont give out  refunds or exchanges. come on what legit site doesnt do that ?

also search any of these threads and see if i ever made a claim like this?

Last edited:
I already filed and escalated a claim through PayPal , no reply from them

I hope you didn't file a claim just because your soles are slanted/warped? Like the dude above me mentioned already, it's a pretty well known issue. My Shadows, Black Toes, and Stecyk's are all slanted.

You do know slanting is pretty common with Jordan 1s right? The barons had it pretty bad.
This... 

Pretty much every c/w released had slanted pairs and sometimes it'll be so bad that the soles wouldn't even lay flat on the ground.... 

how about production dates? what do you guys have ? and if its the same that i got on the kix pair proof?

I already filed and escalated a claim through PayPal , no reply from them
as you should if you buy shoes just like everybody else in here who can doubt your knowledge of shoes?

go with your gut its your money not theirs i know that my pair is not right 

and these sites have some of the tell tale signs some of the sketchy sites had back in the day straight up

again im not new to this 

Its 7:30 and I still haven't received my delivery from the post man.... 

Signature confirmation would suggest that he'll leave a notice if he attempted the delivery but nothing... :smh:

Yeah.. It'll be tomorrow at the earliest. Mine been stuck on Opa Locka, FL since midnight yesterday. I had another package that came from FL and from Opa Locka it will show it getting downtown in Houston, then to your local po the next day.

Last edited:
You know there's random designs and images all over and each pair is different right? Until you see every single retail pair and see the whole initial design scheme that was used, you can't really judge that certain lines are "squiggly-er" or whatever than others... The lasering isn't "peeling off" either lol

Although the pattern lasering is the same, the exact match up will be different in each pair. Get it together. Similar with the 88 3's. Elephant print was different from front and back. Lines thicker and thinner. Odd...but that is just how it was

Last edited:
Yeah.. It'll be tomorrow at the earliest. Mine been stuck on Opa Locka, FL since midnight yesterday. I had another package that came from FL and from Opa Locka it will show it getting downtown in Houston, then to your local po the next day.
Yeah I figured...

USPS is horrible with their updates! 

I'm still showing that my package is expected to be delivered today.... 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom