Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

My buddy @customsoules on IG has my lasers (picked up a second pair for $109 just for this job) here's the in progress work:

Still has a few more coats to go on the sock liner and tongue. Hes also going to fill in the wings and seal with a matte finish. I ordered custom AJ1 laces from Solefed.bigcartel.com I'll post up more progress...
How the hell did you get a pair for $109???

My buddy @customsoules on IG has my lasers (picked up a second pair for $109 just for this job) here's the in progress work:

Still has a few more coats to go on the sock liner and tongue. Hes also going to fill in the wings and seal with a matte finish. I ordered custom AJ1 laces from Solefed.bigcartel.com I'll post up more progress...
Is there any finisher on it yet? I think I'm going to go with matte.

EDIT: They look great btw. Still deciding between breds and royals. I should probably do royals since I have very little blue colorways, but red is kinda my color.

Last edited:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AFTER A LONG PROCESS OF STOPPING AND GOING I'M FINALLY DONE, THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE COMMENTS AND I HOPE I MANAGED TO HELP SOME OF YOU.  

i used my girl as my on feet model ( no she is not a size 11 that would be weird lol )  also this is paint with duller and its the regular acrylic finisher, the sun makes it look extra glossy there not tho.  ill do some in door shots  later 

lol hope you guys like it

Lord have mercy 
nthat.gif

The extra coats you've done on the outsole make them really pop and are better than nearly all other Laser customs I've seen, which don't have quite the same bright and solid colour as you have. Respect!

Last edited:
Does anybody want some free Angelus Leather Preparer and Deglazer, and Green Leather Dye? Just PM me your address.

Back
Top Bottom