Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

Wow.. I got 2 more calls this evening after I ordered off of Sobe.. Won 3/4 raffles. I don't know if it's the higher cost or if ppl really aren't feeling these. Maybe the hype for 1s finally simmered down for the moment.
people like the laser 4 and 20s more i guess. Im a big fan of 1s but im passing on these. Price has sumthin to do with it too but i just aint feelin em

190 ????

hz2.gif
lmao

Wow.. I got 2 more calls this evening after I ordered off of Sobe.. Won 3/4 raffles. I don't know if it's the higher cost or if ppl really aren't feeling these. Maybe the hype for 1s finally simmered down for the moment.
this month, people are just having to make hard choices re: what to cop. if it's borderline, people gonna say no. the 185 aint helping, but hopefully my kix order is good money cause i never heard back after the email that payment was received. 

:lol: Nike even confused theirselves with 7th/8th. I also got an email that shows the 8th and when you click the link it takes you to a pg that says the 7th..

Oh well, pick mine up Sunday. Those All Star 29s are tough too.. :smh: JB tryin to clean out bank accounts.

Spoke to a customer rep and reassured me they're dropping on SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 8th on NDC.

Gs sizes too.

The page will be corrected.

Edit: Already done. There ya go!

Last edited:
Pretty sure you can walk into the galleria or Memorisl city and pick up a pair of these easy tomorrow, re-sell looks like low $200's on the bay already

Just got shipping info from kix square
Did you get a order confirmation from them as well?
Edit : people who ordered from kixsquare check your junk mails just found my order confirmation no shipping yet tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom