• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has ASW always had big restocks? It seems like every release I see somebody saying it'll restock at ASW

What if I made purchases within the past 2 months at FTL? Can I just show them proof of purchase and they'll add that on to my membership so I can turn VIP? And how would you tack on the maximum of 6 mins? 

Not sure to be honest. FNL has done it for me in the past. Get Platinum VIP status and then check-in at the store to get the full 6 minutes.

So how many times do you wear a pair of shoes before the price gets cut in half
 Unless its something crazy rare im not paying more than half once its used. I never believe people that say they wore the shoe only once, so thats part of my reasoning , it rubs me the wrong way dudes out here wearing kicks 10x then trying to sale them near the price of brand new sneakers.  But some people do buy them so more power to them.

You got good news for me sir? 
nerd.gif

Snagged a 11.5. Just have to find a trade for an 11. [emoji]128591[/emoji]
nthat.gif

Unless its something crazy rare im not paying more than half once its used. I never believe people that say they wore the shoe only once, so thats part of my reasoning , it rubs me the wrong way dudes out here wearing kicks 10x then trying to sale them near the price of brand new sneakers.  But some people do buy them so more power to them.
Wisdom does exist.

I always say depends on how bad you want the other shoe. If you want it then nothing if not then ask for money that's just me.

lol, you guys really expecting to hit the goddamn shoepalace?

the odds is against the entire nation and they prolly only put aside 12-24 pairs to release online.

It's an L in the making :lol:

Last edited:
I emailed kdak and they said their pairs come from various footsites and will send with a receipt too. I didn't buy the sbb from them but preordered the black toes. To be honest, I don't care how they get their pairs as long as what they send out is legit.
I wonder what receipt mines will come with.
I seen that WhiplashTw03 pair came with a footsore receipt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom