• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have a lot more faith in PP then I. What are you going to do when PP says prove they're not legit, which no authorized retailer is going to give you that supporting data. It's happened plenty on here before. 

I think if they recieve multiple claims against them...all in a relative short period of time....PayPal will have to take a credible look....

Last edited:
lol best prices... if they werent greedy they wouldnt have a business

Greedy is the wrong term. They're smart. They move volume at lower prices as opposed to 5 pairs at FC prices

They're undercutting every reseller out there, thereby disrupting the resell market in order to grow their customer base. Not to mention using word of mouth and top notch customer service to market their site. Grassroots techniques at its finest, while keeping overhead extremely low which is why they can afford to price their shoes the way they do.

Last edited:

Greedy is the wrong term. They're smart. 

They're undercutting every reseller out there, thereby disrupting the resell market in order to grow their customer base. Not to mention using word of mouth and top notch customer service to market their site. Grassroots techniques at its finest, while keeping overhead extremely low which is why they can afford to price their shoes the way they do.
still what I don't get though is why don't they just go on goat or stockx and accept the top offers for all their shoes? more money and it'd be just as easy

maybe they're trying to get customers but no customer is going to stay loyal to them unless they continue to offer shoes below market price...and again I ask, why pass up the extra money

retail - $160.00 (if they're coming from online etailers they're not getting a disco)

tax rate 7.5% - $12.00

PP Fee - 2.9% -  -5.80 from 200.00 selling point

shipping CA to NY - $20.00 Estimate

They would have 192.00 in the shoe with shipping to the customer, so after PP fees they are making on average 2.20

Combine the fact that they aren't making anything with 3 or more restocks with size runs of a limited shoe and I cant see how people are flocking to give them all their cash.  

Looking at Westbay there is a lot of stuff that's sold out.. If they were using reps or UA's a lot of the stuff that's sitting at sold out.. wouldn't still be sold out..

still what I don't get though is why don't they just go on goat or stockx and accept the top offers for all their shoes? more money and it'd be just as easy

maybe they're trying to get customers but no customer is going to stay loyal to them unless they continue to offer shoes below market price...and again I ask, why pass up the extra money
Exactly right. Everyone loved Sobe Soles when they had a great price on the Metallics. Raised their prices and everyone started complaining about it. 

Looking at Westbay there is a lot of stuff that's sold out.. If they were using reps or UA's a lot of the stuff that's sitting at sold out.. wouldn't still be sold out..
Westbay could have easily changed everything to "sold out" just to make it look like they've done a lot of business.

I went for them after seeing a fellow NTer get his pair in with receipt - with paypal I have the best chance of getting my money back to if need be.

They could easily have just updated the shoes as sold out to make it seem like people have purchased them also. We'll see today if the pairs are legit though.

They're restocking it with shipping dates a week a part. Perfectly feasible that that's the UA lead time for delivery to CA. 

Where are the rest of guys that already got their pairs at, post some pics and put the argument to rest, because whiplash got his pair and it's legit but it seems like that's not enough

Where are the rest of guys that already got their pairs at, post some pics and put the argument to rest, because whiplash got his pair and it's legit but it seems like that's not enough
Got mine I'll post tonight when I get off work and have them LC'd

Didn't someone here post that KDak responded to a customer inquiry by saying they get their pairs from retailers such as FTL, Eastbay, Nike.com? If they use bots to secure a ton of pairs and sell them at these prices, they are actually serving the sneaker community very well by having arguably the lowest aftermarket prices in town. No wonder all their listings say "Best Price Around!." Good business on their part, and most importantly they ain't greedy like 99.9% of resellers out there. 

It was me. I specifically asked how they got their pairs and that was the response I got. Also via raffles, fcfs, etc.

No I'm just looking at it realistically. If he's doing all this and wasting his time for 2.20 or even losing money on some orders, kudos to him. Everything so far seems super fishy. Multiple size runs, making no money or losing, restocks that are shipping a week out. If it's legit you guys won out saving 100 on resell, if not I hope PP rules in your favors

No I'm just looking at it realistically. If he's doing all this and wasting his time for 2.20 or even losing money on some orders, kudos to him. Everything so far seems super fishy. Multiple size runs, making no money or losing, restocks that are shipping a week out. If it's legit you guys won out saving 100 on resell, if not I hope PP rules in your favors

So y'all telling me homeboy is the Robin Hood of sneakers but we just found out about him.

Aight cool.

I used to buy from a site similar to westbay, receive 3 pairs and all were legit, prices were low also. So I continue to preorder things stayed to get bad, the site shut down, the guy was only giving excuses, I even gifted money to him through pp, so I had enough and contacted pp and I revived all my money back, over $5000, guys pp will give the money back if you not satisfy

Im a gambler. And I don't care about PP. the dude told me he'd refund no questions asked as long as you don't wear them. I will take that chance for 15$ return shipping. Would sit better with me than gouging my wallet to some damn reseller

Greedy is the wrong term. They're smart. 

Going through another site is essentially going through a middle man. Why do this when you can simply promote your own site and have complete control of your own company's SOP's

Exactly right. Everyone loved Sobe Soles when they had a great price on the Metallics. Raised their prices and everyone started complaining about it. 

When you charge $450 preorder price for black/red 1's, there will be complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom