• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Going through another site is essentially going through a middle man. Why do this when you can simply promote your own site and have complete control of your own company's SOP's
Going through a middle man and making money versus having your site and losing on a shoe should be a no brainer for someone starting/running a business.  
Not if you have the type of business model that Westbay has. But I'm not going to get into the specifics of all that and will let their product and service do the talking. Skeptics can continue to be skeptical while others here will take the chance and eat and find out how delicious the food tastes.

WESTBAY! 
laugh.gif

Why are yall tripping about the site blowing up. It's not like you guys heard of it before...

Is it just more of are you guys starting to feel like Mr. Westbay is in the thread....
Several people have asked me if I'm affiliated with them because I back them up and because I've linked at least 200 or so NTers via PM over the past week...so I want to clear things up for those who are speculating

Disclaimer: I am neither affiliated nor am I employed by Westbay. 

Several people have asked me if I'm affiliated with them because I back them up and because I've linked at least 200 or so NTers via PM over the past week...so I want to clear things up for those who are speculating

Disclaimer: I am neither affiliated nor am I employed by Westbay. 
I was kind of joking....kind of not haha. But didn't think it was YOU specifically. He's been on here though, but then again - why wouldn't he be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom