• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The week out shipping for a shoe that is supposed to be in hand by now is odd. The only thing that would support it is using bots constantly to score random pairs, shipping to them from the retailer then shipped to the buyer.

I can't wait till this debate is over, t-minus SOON hopefully lol

I'm just waiting for the comparison photos and legit checks.

No coming to any conclusions I hope it works out well for all parties

Going through another site is essentially going through a middle man. Why do this when you can simply promote your own site and have complete control of your own company's SOP's
Going through a middle man and making money versus having your site and losing on a shoe should be a no brainer for someone starting/running a business.  

Damn just floated back to find the pics from the one NTer who posted his Westbay shots again and came across this pic with the cream laces that @niketalk33   posted.

If my pair checks out, I'm 1000% swapping out black laces

Going through a middle man and making money versus having your site and losing on a shoe should be a no brainer for someone starting/running a business.  
exactly. I know people in this thread are excited and hopeful it's legitimate, but no matter which way you look at it, it just doesn't really make sense. at least in my opinion

if it sounds too good to be true, it's probably too good to be true

I wonder how many preorders for each size they'll take for the BT's?

Regardless today they will blow up more or completely crumble. :nerd:

retail - $160.00 (if they're coming from online etailers they're not getting a disco)

tax rate 7.5% - $12.00

PP Fee - 2.9% -  -5.80 from 200.00 selling point

shipping CA to NY - $20.00 Estimate

They would have 192.00 in the shoe with shipping to the customer, so after PP fees they are making on average 2.20

Combine the fact that they aren't making anything with 3 or more restocks with size runs of a limited shoe and I cant see how people are flocking to give them all their cash.  
They are not making an average of two bucks on their kicks I guarantee you that. Look at their prices:

Yeezy 350 V2 - $650, MSRP $220

'16 Banned 1s - $285, MSRP $160

Chicago 1s - $285, MSRP $160

OG SBB - $385, MSRP $160

Yeezy 750 Choc Brown - $980, MSRP $350

Adidas NMD Pharell - $425, MSRP $220

Yeezy 750 GG - $900, MSRP $350

Yeezy 350 PB - $800, MSRP i think its $200 or $220 

Yeezy 350 infant TD & PB - $350

etc etc

They're making well over 50-100%+ progit margin on these pairs and profiting big time since they move volume. If they've sold 100 pairs of RSBB's, who's to say they don't move that much volume on the above kicks I listed? That's a ton of profit, allowing them to absorb any kind of perceived loss on pairs they price for $200 such as the RSBB or Black Toes for $220.

IMO, as a volume reseller it is more beneficial moving large quantity at lower prices than sitting on inventory for months while pricing your shoes at "market." 

Looking at Westbay there is a lot of stuff that's sold out.. If they were using reps or UA's a lot of the stuff that's sitting at sold out.. wouldn't still be sold out..
They're restocking it with shipping dates a week a part. Perfectly feasible that that's the UA lead time for delivery to CA. 
The only way to prove your speculation wrong is for those who ordered to give their testimony.

Last edited:
They are not making an average of two bucks on their kicks I guarantee you that. Look at their prices:

Yeezy 350 V2 - $650, MSRP $220
'16 Banned 1s - $285, MSRP $160
Chicago 1s - $285, MSRP $160
OG SBB - $385, MSRP $160
Yeezy 750 Choc Brown - $980, MSRP $350
Adidas NMD Pharell - $425, MSRP $220
Yeezy 750 GG - $900, MSRP $350
Yeezy 350 PB - $800, MSRP i think its $200 or $220 
Yeezy 350 infant TD & PB - $350
etc etc

They're making well over 50-100%+ progit margin on these pairs and profiting big time since they move volume. If they've sold 100 pairs of RSBB's, who's to say they don't move that much volume on the above kicks I listed? That's a ton of profit, allowing them to absorb any kind of perceived loss on pairs they price for $200 such as the RSBB or Black Toes for $220.

IMO, as a volume reseller it is more beneficial moving large quantity at lower prices than sitting on inventory for months while pricing your shoes at "market." 

A site that none of nt has heard of before is volume selling yeezys at 50 under what sole supremacy paid for 200 pairs. It's sketch period

Sick of hearing about this store....

Where are the people's pairs from FTL, NDC, FNL FA CS

everyone's pairs still in transit

Let me give you guys some life philosophy.
Firstly, I preordered BTs from WB.
I was able to score a pair SBB2 from WB today.

I don't trust WB. Not in the slightest. You should never trust anybody...really, ever.
However, you should know if you are going to do Biz with people, you have to
set yourself correctly. This is true in any gamble. Know what you can lose and what you can win from the risk, and be ok with that risk.

Wish more people out there was like some of these NT fam. They aren't and they never will be. That is life my brethren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom