• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rancho Cucamonga has a philipino reseller crew that used to be tight with Vitale Kicks and his crew. Y'all want the business so here it is.  Vitale had a ponzi scheme of sorts where resellers, including Kev, would pool money together and scoop up the I.E.'s retail pairs for receipt and launch sticker purposes for pictures, but had boxes of UAs from Putian that were being mixed in with the retail pairs.  IF you look at the ending tweet of vitale and kdak...they're around the same time. Why? Because I started messing with their business at Ontario Mills in 2015 and got managers to up their prices, or stop serving them all together.  That's when the ish hit the fan because instead of more buyers getting real pairs, the majority were UA.

You want more proof, go ask a random about the time 3 guys tried to stab a 6 foot, fat mexican (me), and ended up getting tossed thru Nike's windows and mills entrance doors. Apparently, I had a "hit" put out on me 
laugh.gif
Just so everybodies clear
Like I said, he kept saying fakes

KDak has yet to send any fakes.

Rancho Cucamonga has a philipino reseller crew that used to be tight with Vitale Kicks and his crew. Y'all want the business so here it is.  Vitale had a ponzi scheme of sorts where resellers, including Kev, would pool money together and scoop up the I.E.'s retail pairs for receipt and launch sticker purposes for pictures, but had boxes of UAs from Putian that were being mixed in with the retail pairs.  IF you look at the ending tweet of vitale and kdak...they're around the same time. Why? Because I started messing with their business at Ontario Mills in 2015 and got managers to up their prices, or stop serving them all together.  That's when the ish hit the fan because instead of more buyers getting real pairs, the majority were UA.

You want more proof, go ask a random about the time 3 guys tried to stab a 6 foot, fat mexican (me), and ended up getting tossed thru Nike's windows and mills entrance doors. Apparently, I had a "hit" put out on me :lol:
Just so everybodies clear

I don't get it

That dude is a lame and claims everything is fake

You and I both know all pairs posted in here were nothing short of authentic

Unless some people received fakes and we haven't seen or known? I don't get the point is quoting a known trolls post

Did u read where he said Ponzi scheme?
And just out of curuousity, u did recieve legit shoes from kdak? What's your take on this whole situation?

I don't get it

Unless some people received fakes and we haven't seen or known? I don't get the point is quoting a known trolls post
Because he was the first person to point out the fact that they were running a Ponzi scheme now others trying to take credit.
Either way u slice it something's up with this company %100
Ray Charles could see that

Last edited:
Rancho Cucamonga has a philipino reseller crew that used to be tight with Vitale Kicks and his crew. Y'all want the business so here it is. Vitale had a ponzi scheme of sorts where resellers, including Kev, would pool money together and scoop up the I.E.'s retail pairs for receipt and launch sticker purposes for pictures, but had boxes of UAs from Putian that were being mixed in with the retail pairs. IF you look at the ending tweet of vitale and kdak...they're around the same time. Why? Because I started messing with their business at Ontario Mills in 2015 and got managers to up their prices, or stop serving them all together. That's when the ish hit the fan because instead of more buyers getting real pairs, the majority were UA.

You want more proof, go ask a random about the time 3 guys tried to stab a 6 foot, fat mexican (me), and ended up getting tossed thru Nike's windows and mills entrance doors. Apparently, I had a "hit" put out on me laugh.gif .

That Dude Whip's Caping Attempts.....

View media item 2218259

Last edited:

I don't get it

Because he was the first person to point out the fact that they were running a Ponzi scheme now others trying to take credit.
You missing my point. Yes, he did say a Ponzi scheme, but was off base by saying he mixed fakes. It like saying there's a murder, but having the wrong suspect.

Curious is Ron your brother?

Last edited:

I don't get it

You missing my point. Yes, he did say a Ponzi scheme, but was off base by saying he mixed fakes. It like saying there's a murder, but having the wrong suspect.

Well it seems like u we're trying to take credit for that assumption based of this post
I said this last week and people thought it was crazy
What's your take on this situation as it stands now?
Like I said before, I said he was running a Scheme to get money to buy more legit pairs off other resellers...... Like the post I responded too

No I can't. In a court of law, take it for what it's worth won't fly. If he doesn't have a invoice from years ago, how the hell does he remember a name off one? Come on you have to admit that seems shady itself.

Do you remember the name of the person who sent you a PayPal invoice, 2 weeks ago? 95% of people in this thread couldn't tell you without looking at it, but he can remember one from years ago?

I know you wanna believe his story and say KDAK is a scam, but with what he has provided, any judge would say it's insufficient if he can't show any documentation, not even a paper of how vitalekicks & KDAK could even know each other, besides living in the same city.
I agree with where your coming from. But I have a gut feeling he's right about the correlation of kdak and vitalekicks. U do have to admit something is very off about this whole situation
I do believe it's very weird about the shipping situation, multiple restocks on certain shoes, and especially the OVO price.

But looking at it from another angle, he may be using new preorders for funds to purchase shoes from other resellers to fulfill older orders, which could explain both delayed shipping times and the multiple restocks. A terrible business strategy
laugh.gif
, but very possible.
Funny thing is I quoted you 
laugh.gif

Like I said before, I said he was running a Scheme to get money to buy more legit pairs off other resellers...... Like the post I responded too

That's a Ponzi scheme go look it up :lol:
U just posted the definition of one
No relation to Ron

Last edited:

I actually did... I'll try and update if/when I get the pair in! Didn't mention which shoes I'm being shipped though. Pretty excited though!
He'll probably send you a link to his new site or something
And just out of curuousity, u did recieve legit shoes from kdak? What's your take on this whole situation?
this is my pair right here from kdak. they look good to me but im only one person. Wbu? 

For those who filed claims and received a refund make sure to double check the refund wasn't cancelled. Just received an email from PayPal saying my refund was cancelled even after they ruled in my favor. Had to call PayPal to sort everything out.

View media item 2218328

Last edited:
im just gonna wait it out till after release for them to ship out the black toe's. if not then I'll open a case. 

For those who filed claims and received a refund make sure to double check the refund wasn't cancelled. Just received an email from PayPal saying my refund was cancelled even after they ruled in my favor. Had to call PayPal to sort everything out.
why did paypal cancel? did they tell you?

He'll probably send you a link to his new site or something

this is my pair right here from kdak. they look good to me but im only one person. Wbu? 

Just to clarify you post these pics before right? They look legit. Just want to make sure because i feel like I seen that Las Vegas reciept before already.

Got That Same Cancelled Refund Email This Morning.

Never Once Seen That

Was On The Phone With PayPal Instantly To Sort Things Out..... Still Waiting On Refund For The Reverse Shattered Backboards I Paid For Because "Seller Provided Tracking Info", Which We All Know To Be Phony At This Point.

Should Have Full Refund Tomorrow "If Package Doesn't Show Any Movement"

All Around A Big *** Hassle And Something No Reputable Business Would Put Their Clients Thru.....

Guess We All Gotta Spend $2K In A Months Time Like Whip Tho In Order To Receive Email Responses Or Our Sneakers For That Matter :rolleyes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom