• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
gordyloc gordyloc I got the same email today from PayPal. Checked my account and the funds was still there so I transferred it to my bank acct.

The funds weren't in my account

why did paypal cancel? did they tell you?

Rep made it seem like PayPal attempted to retrieve the money from KDAK's PayPal account and there was insufficient funds. Rep explained they'll try again and if not PayPal will cover the loss.

Last edited:

@gordyloc I got the same email today from PayPal. Checked my account and the funds was still there so I transferred it to my bank acct.
why did paypal cancel? did they tell you?
Rep made it seem like PayPal attempted to retrieve the money from KDAK's PayPal account and there was insufficient funds. Rep explained they'll try again and if not PayPal will cover the loss.
tell paypal that whi..err kdak has a $200k credit line and to pull your refund from there.

Y'all better start filing claims

What I predicted awhile ago might happen

I DO NOT SEE PayPal covering all these refunds with their money... file a claim now and get a refund before it's too late

I've never see a canceled refund.. that's DEF not a good look

f3e2d-1366190125_1.gif
Sorry Whip :lol:

Last edited:

Yooooooo!!!! That's crazy! Whip done made off with all y'all money on a long game type con/scam

Smh
Told ya [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
No funds / PayPal covers
I called that one

I got the same email. I think its automated. I called paypal and they told me it was a mistake and the refund has gone through. Check your paypal activity. If there is a transaction ID under a refund from KDAK, your good. Also check under the original purchase, it should say refunded - payment.

Last edited:
I got the same email. I think its automated. I called paypal and they told me it was a mistake and the refund has gone through. Check your paypal activity. If there is a transaction ID under a refund from KDAK, your good. Also check under the original purchase, it should say refunded - payment.

ID nothing, just make sure you call PayPal
Bottom line

I've kept up with this thread for a while and I am almost ashamed that I ordered something from him.

I saw a live link on twitter for Triple Black UB w/ the black sole and went for it. I didn't know it was a preorder until I sent the money (my fault). Now I am looking dumb with a preorder in December and this guy is pulling all of this nonsense.

Wonder if I can still file a claim even though my order isn't suppose to be here for another month?

ID nothing, just make sure you call PayPal
Bottom line

I'd call to be safe. The first rep I spoke to said exactly what you did. After checking my activity I quickly realized I didn't get a refund.

I've kept up with this thread for a while and I am almost ashamed that I ordered something from him.

I saw a live link on twitter for Triple Black UB w/ the black sole and went for it. I didn't know it was a preorder until I sent the money (my fault). Now I am looking dumb with a preorder in December and this guy is pulling all of this nonsense.

Wonder if I can still file a claim even though my order isn't suppose to be here for another month?

You can, but I would email KDAK first and ask to cancel the order and get a refund. At least you can say you have tried when explaining the claim with paypal.

You can. My claim is for an order thanks not supposed to be here til December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom