• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd share a little story with y'all today since I hit on the raffle which literally never happens to me.

So I hit on the sbb away in my size on the only raffle I entered at footlocker. Right before I picked up my raffle ticket on Tuesday I was in the adidas originals store at south coast to see if they had any nmd xr1s left that I could sell. Lo and behold they had one left in the glitch pattern in a 7.5. I normally wear 8 but the primeknit upper meant it wasn't uncomfortable. Anyways there's this guy next to me trying on women's xr1 and commenting how he's there to get himself and his girl a pair but they didn't have his size in the xr1 he wanted (the ones I now have) We keep talking about shoes and sizes and I start to realize he wears a lot of the same sizes/shoes I do give or take a half size. I asked him if he tried on the 7.5 I was holding (he got there before me) and he said no cuz there's no way it'd fit. I got him to try on the shoes and when he realized they fit he had this look like he was just fed the L like the shoes got scooped out from under him from a guy who wanted to sell them. He was cool as **** and he wanted to rock them so I told him to keep them and left adidas without buying anything. Entered raffle at footlocker. Won the shoes. I believe in sneaker karma lol.

Moral of the story fam: don't be a selfish **** in the sneaker game and good things MIGHT happen. I'm not tryna flex or anything I just thought it was really interesting how I normally enter 8+ raffles and never hit and my first raffle win I only entered at one store but this interaction occurred right before. I didn't even think about it until a few hours after footlocker called me.

With that said I know there will be L's but I hope everyone gets to eat and just know shoes aren't everything and we gotta stick together help each other out always.
Love you

I'd keep an eye on this auction and see where it goes 1 day 19 hrs left bid is at $355, says he wore them once but the stars on the toe are immaculate, no heel drag, and no visible wear to the shattered backboard print on the insole, good as new in my book!  

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Nike-A...075897?hash=item1c716d58f9:g:v5oAAOSw8gVX8HRp

Also @D Dollaz  one last thing I posted this in the SBB thread

"

If you really want the SBB that bad and you don't want to pay the ~400 they're going for I would say best advice is to cop the Alt-SBB and try to work out a trade. I'm betting come Sadderday people who said they would never trade will do a straight trade and if not I'm sure you could find someone to trade SBB for SBB2.0 + a little cash. 

Thank you very much! Will def try to cop those tomorrow.

So quiet 
frown.gif

REALLY hope I can cop these on SNKRs tomorrow.. I hate how all the cool cws of Js are almost all limited these days. Whatever happened to solid GR releases? (esp. Retro+ cws) Are those days over?

I'll try to get these in the morning if I strike out that's coo not like I really want them. Not even OG color ways, I'll flip em though

Gonna be driving during the release, family trip so I doubt I'll have time to be on my phone during the release time.. maybe someone can look out for me [emoji]128064[/emoji]

for the first come first serve at foot locker, would i already have to be out there or in the AM possible? in Brooklyn. Thoughts?

for the first come first serve at foot locker, would i already have to be out there or in the AM possible? in Brooklyn. Thoughts?
No one is going to be able to answer this question for you who isn't either A. already there or B. close enough to look. Clearly the more you want them the earlier you'll show up, if it were me and FTL was doing FCFS I would try to at least scope it out before 5. 

Last edited:

noob question. is snkrs only an app thing and can only be copped via phone?
SNKRS is an app so you can download and use it on Android or Iphone smartphones you also can use it via desktop/latptop computer and sometimes that is the big win. I usually use both in tandem tbh. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom