• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to wait it out and give them the benefit of the doubt, but they've played around too much with people's money and just haven't been forthcoming about anything. I requested to cancel my order now too.

We'll see what happens.

Last edited:
As an update, I filed a claim against Kdak for the Jordan 1 RSBB that I received an invoice for and a tracking no. but never actually shipped. It is still stuck "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item" since 10/24/16. Since the shoes never actually shipped, that should be an open and shut case and quick resolution. 

Super glad that I got my refunds already on my 4 pre-orders so I'm clear there. 

I'll be filing a claim on the Chicago 1's as well since they are missing the lacebag and show clear signs of being tried on and worn in-doors. However, I am holding up on it until it is legit-checked by Sole Supremacy. 

As for the Banned 1, I will have it legit checked by Sole Supremacy. If they note that it is even the slightest bit off in any way, I will file a claim for it as well. However, I don't believe anyone noted that my Banned 1's looked fake. They came with the NiceKicks LA receipt and had that Nike factory glue smell to boot. I already have a pair of 2016 Banned 1's from FTL (at the cobbler atm) that they appeared to match up with. 

The only issue that anyone pointed out was the mismatched fonts for the "number 2" in the UPC on the sizing tag. 

Banned 1's: 

The toe shape is off. On the Bred 1 they had a more rounded toe. Yours slant like the Chicago. That was a LC red flag when they first came out. Perhaps others can chime in. Here's an official ndc pic

View media item 2214612

I took both pairs I received to FC and Magpark in LA today.  One pair definitely checked out, but the other one I will hold off on until I bring to one more spot.  The only things that were pointed out to me were that the production dates were different between the pairs and one of the pairs with the extra laces were bagged a little too 'perfect' which is something the guy at Magpark has not seen before.  The weird lace bag lining was present on other pairs, so I guess there are actually possibilities of random lace bag issues as well.

I will take both to one more local spot in San Diego to get checked tomorrow or Monday and let them know the inconsistencies people pointed out and what I viewed myself.  If they both check out, great.  I got lucky and received legit pairs.  I guess I'll be able to use one of them to trade for my size 9.

At this point, I already filed my claims thru PayPal after KDak still hasn't replied to my emails with questions about why my order was sent incomplete after they attached the same tracking number to two separate orders.  That is shady, and the refusal to at least acknowledge they knowingly sent me an incomplete order is complete garbage.  I ordered during the first batch of RSBB on the 8th for a size 9.  Never shipped.

So, whoever got their legit pairs, congrats.  I'm done posting about this whole KDak fiasco and just hope that everyone who still has an order in shipment receives authentic pairs.  If you're still willing to go thru their awful customer service and constant lies regarding shipping and stuff, hats off to you.

@ninjatoes - Thanks for your post.

Production dates were different? Like how different?

When I buy multiples of shoes, the dates are different. Left and right shoes in the same pair too. They're in the same relative ranges though. All from authorized retailers.

Last edited:
Production dates were different? Like how different?

When I buy multiples of shoes, the dates are different. Left and right shoes in the same pair too. They're in the same relative ranges though. All from authorized retailers.
They're within 2 weeks of each other, so it falls within the normal range I think.  Everything else regarding the shoe aside from the lace bag being too neatly wound came out fine.

They're within 2 weeks of each other, so it falls within the normal range I think.  Everything else regarding the shoe aside from the lace bag being too neatly wound came out fine.

Yah that's fine. Only reason I asked was because they pointed it out to you since that isn't abnormal at all haha. Didn't need to be pointed out as a potential flag because it isn't.

Last edited:
I hope nobody still has a order with them they want to continue on with :lol:

I still have my blacktoes pre ordered with them. So far not a single pair has been proven fake; pinnacle 6s, RSBB, Breds, Chi... everthing checks out legit.

As far as people not getting pairs, well I could see that happening if they sold more then they could actually track down. Thats just bad business/customer service.

I'm giving them a chance to at least try and fill my BT order. I dont mind the extended shipping time as long as they are real.They been solid whenever I hit them up and I've dealt with big companies that have given way worse customer service.

As an update, I filed a claim against Kdak for the Jordan 1 RSBB that I received an invoice for and a tracking no. but never actually shipped. It is still stuck "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item" since 10/24/16. Since the shoes never actually shipped, that should be an open and shut case and quick resolution. 

Super glad that I got my refunds already on my 4 pre-orders so I'm clear there. 

I'll be filing a claim on the Chicago 1's as well since they are missing the lacebag and show clear signs of being tried on and worn in-doors. However, I am holding up on it until it is legit-checked by Sole Supremacy. 

As for the Banned 1, I will have it legit checked by Sole Supremacy. If they note that it is even the slightest bit off in any way, I will file a claim for it as well. However, I don't believe anyone noted that my Banned 1's looked fake. They came with the NiceKicks LA receipt and had that Nike factory glue smell to boot. I already have a pair of 2016 Banned 1's from FTL (at the cobbler atm) that they appeared to match up with. 

The only issue that anyone pointed out was the mismatched fonts for the "number 2" in the UPC on the sizing tag. 

Banned 1's: 

The toe shape is off. On the Bred 1 they had a more rounded toe. Yours slant like the Chicago. That was a LC red flag when they first came out. Perhaps others can chime in. Here's an official ndc pic

View media item 2214612

Not all are the same

I've got 3 pairs, 2 look like the SNKRS picture while one has the slanted toe box

Not all are the same

I've got 3 pairs, 2 look like the SNKRS picture while one has the slanted toe box
Well, if Sole Supremacy also agrees it's legit, then his point fails. Until then, I'll just add that to my list of issues to address with Sole when they inspect it. 

He's the first person to say anything was actually off in the build of the shoe. Everyone else has thought it was legit. Even RonsWeedRoom only noted the Chi was fake, which is still yet to be determined until I meet with Sole Supremacy. 

Someone mentioned the font inconsistency with regards to the no. 2 in the UPC code on the size tag but the inconsistency was also on my FTL pair so that means absolutely nothing and is likely a common inconsistency. 

Last edited:

Well, if Sole Supremacy also agrees it's legit, then his point fails. Until then, I'll just add that to my list of issues to address with Sole when they inspect it. 

He's the first person to say anything was actually off in the build of the shoe. Everyone else has thought it was legit. Even RonsWeedRoom only noted the Chi was fake, which is still yet to be determined until I meet with Sole Supremacy. 

Someone mentioned the font inconsistency with regards to the no. 2 in the UPC code on the size tag but the inconsistency was also on my FTL pair so that means absolutely nothing and is likely a common inconsistency. 
your banned 1s are legit

my pair from snkrs has the #2 font inconsistency too

I think at this point "some" who have received legit pairs from kdak are still trying to file PP claims hoping to get their money back along with keeping the shoes...

Im not doing that. I received legit shoes so Ill pay. He did alright by me.

This. No need to be grimey about it, but I wouldn't be surprised if some people did tho. I won't be ordering from them again, but as long as they refund my BT preorder, then I'm good.

Last edited:
I'm loyal when people don't do me wrong. He hasn't done me wrong.

What about the way he's done almost everybody else?

You love to quote me. I'm basing this company on my experience. It's been fine for me. I don't know what else you want me to say. I'm not going to change. :lol:
u cant be serious. Typical consumer behavior...people will only change or want justice when it affects them directly

If you heard that a restaurant employee spit in someone’s food, would you continue to eat there or will you say..they never did that to my food so why would I stop eating there

Last edited:
As some one on the fence about my pre order i respect the information sharing

I really would like to know if some one received a definite fake from kdak. It seems the customer service is horrible probably because it's a small operation. But for those of us that have no problem waiting even if it is 1-2 weeks late...will the shoes be legit is my only major concern. And obviously will I get the shoes at all :lol:

Last edited:
What about the way he's done almost everybody else?
Fire the employee, simple resolution

just an example, who you gonna fire if you find hair or nails in your food. theres been cases with people finding fried rat in their 3 piece chicken dinner

basically what im trying to say is if someone supports a business with poor customer service that person has no morals. The person is selfish and cares only about his/her experience. You would never see this type of person at a protest/rally for social & economic justice or even participating in a boycott unless it affects him/her or their family

Last edited:
Not all are the same

Where did yours with the slanted toe box come from? I remember specifically in the banned thread that was a giveaway for UA pairs. Someone posted some UA for us to compare to and they were all slanted.

Other thing with those shoes is how raised the toe section looks. Like it's super curved compared to what I've seen before. That could be the angle of the shot tho.

As some one on the fence about my pre order i respect the information sharing

I really would like to know if some one received a definite fake from kdak. It seems the customer service is horrible probably because it's a small operation. But for those of us that have no problem waiting even if it is 1-2 weeks late...will the shoes be legit is my only major concern. And obviously will I get the shoes at all :lol:

One dude was concerned because his insoles didn't have teeth, and another received visibly worn/tried on Chicagos. Other than that I believe every pair from Kdak has checked out.

I've sold shoes on NT and on ebay, and I've never sold a USED pair of shoes and told the customer they were DEADSTOCK.
If your just getting started in any industry and trying to make a good name for yourself, deceiving your customers is not how you go about it.

just an example, who you gonna fire if you find hair or nails in your food. theres been cases with people finding fried rat in their 3 piece chicken dinner

basically what im trying to say is if someone supports a business with poor customer service that person has no morals. The person is selfish and cares only about his/her experience. You would never see this type of person at a protest/rally for social & economic justice or even participating in a boycott unless it affects him/her or their family

I get what you're trying to say but I feel they are different comparisons. Why does the person have to have no morals and be selfish because they only focus on their single ordeal instead of everyone collectively? If I have a positive experience at a place and the next person doesn't, I'm not going to stop giving them my business. You can't please everyone, especially in this day in age of entitlement and hand outs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom