• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kdak got rid of their notice messages. One of them said if you have any questions about your order, to email them and they will get back to you.

Plus they never had a restock like they said they would and they were suppose to send tracking to people on the 31st. I dont think anyone has mentioned getting tracking from them yet.

Kdak got rid of their notice messages. One of them said if you have any questions about your order, to email them and they will get back to you.

Plus they never had a restock like they said they would and they were suppose to send tracking to people on the 31st. I dont think anyone has mentioned getting tracking from them yet.
It's just a gamble ordering from these guys
laugh.gif
 You don't know if/when they'll ship your order

I preordered BT on the 17th part of their 2nd batch. Emailed them today (31st) to see if I'm still considered the 2nd batch or if my order got pushed up to 1st batch because of all the cancellations they received. I'm giving them 7 days to respond and if they do respond then giving them 10 business days to get my BT before I open a claim.

Dont mind having my money tied up as long as I get authentic BTs, but need to make sure they will come through.
Same. Im holding out to see what happens. My countdown to refund starts on release day.

Still haven't gotten my refund from kdak and case still open, waiting response till the 8th smh

Same. Im holding out to see what happens. My countdown to refund starts on release day.
I gave up hope with that; at this point I'd rather strike out than give KDAK the $220. ******* can give shoes away (supposedly) but not fulfill paying customers? None of us are getting squat lol. 

Last edited:
1000 ways for people to play you. The worst thing you can ever do is play yourself. Hi spoonie!

still no response from any emails since oct 29th. anyone gotten a response from KDAK since

they replied to me yesterday morning (1:55am CST) saying my blacktoe's will ship this week. that was all.

same. the same one that you get when u make an order. no response to emails sent everyday.

Still not all the way caught up on the last week's developments on all the threads but...

For those who choose to be patient, my gut feeling is you'll receive your order...whether its this week, next week, or the week after...patience is a virtue, y'all know this.

For those who choose to cancel or file a claim because you don't want your $$ "tied up", my feeling is that you shouldn't do business with them and you'll get refunded sooner than later.

For those who have yet to receive email responses, I have no answer to that question. 

Did I expect shipments to be delayed as much as they were? No. Even my shipment for the OGSBB, Chicago, and Black Toes were delayed. But I stayed patient and not once did I ever send them an email to cancel or threaten to cancel.

Was the customer service that people received much less than stellar? Sure.

Are the shoes that everyone else received 100% authentic? Without a doubt.

Did KDak, which is a small operation, expect to receive all of this attention? Most likely not.

So is it then plausible that they weren't prepared to handle all of the orders in a timely manner as a result of all the orders they received in such a short period of time? Certainly.

At the end of the day, my sole intention was to help others on NT find an alternative source to purchase legit pairs for a very reasonable resell price. People, like myself, strike out constantly because of rigged raffles, bots/ATC services, or simply don't have the time to invest in copping retail pairs because of how the game is today. KDak provided me with a solid Plan B or C.

At the end of the day, if you choose to no longer do business with them it's completely understandable. If you decide to purchase from them again, it may take a couple weeks or so to receive your kicks, but you will definitely get legit pairs no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom