• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kdak dont even gotta finesse anyone anymore....at this point, yall finessing yaselves for him.
roll.gif

99.9% is definitely an exaggeration.
keep trying to convince yourself bro. you don't know that to be true

"I know of one website in China RIGHT NOW that sells Bred 1s that are 99.9% identical to retail pairs. So close that nobody I've shown them to can even tell any difference. Even the perforation holes on the toebox are the exact size as the retail pairs, all the way down to the diagonal lines on the sky blue part of the insole and the trademark "R" on the tongue.

And I've combed through just about every UA fake Chinese website that exists. There is one that replicates Jordans like no other. And I'm willing to bet that the owner of this factory has a direct connect to people at Nike.

And that "one small thing is off" that you speak about, well, it's so minor that it can't even be detected by sight and would have to be inspected with a microscope and compared next to a retail pair."

whip's words, not mine. whether or not it's 99.9%, he's saying there are definitely fakes out there that are so good most people wouldn't be able to tell the difference

Well he doesn't know much about legit checking and fakes then

There are good fakes but 99.9%? No they arent

Not trying to act like I know every fake but we would have seen them. Keep telling you guys if you wanna aware yourself on fakes and cover your ***, go on repsneakers on Reddit

If there's a 99.9% fake then they will tell you and show you

There is no 99.9% fake, to people who don't know **** about shoes? Yes a good fake would probably be impossible to tell the difference, for a lot of us on here we can tell the difference

bro why are you still saying "they" "they" when you are OBVIOUSLY affiliated with them. keep acting like you don't have anything to do with them but just know you're not fooling everyone

I really can't believe some of you dudes on here are so naïve and just plain dumb to see what's in front of you
Why you mad bro? PM me ASAP if you got an issue with me and I guarantee you we can get to the bottom of it.

Ok if its true then the adidas brand shoes kdak sold should be way off. Everyone is just speculating *** it all up. First begging for the link then filing claims following whatever the crowd does. All the shoes delivered have been legit.

Last edited:

Why you mad bro? PM me ASAP if you got an issue with me and I guarantee you we can get to the bottom of it.
not mad. it's just sad seeing people on here continue to defend you/kdak as they continue to get screwed by you/kdak

like at this point you could admit to it all and there would still be people thinking everything is a-okay

Your statement above lets me know how your critical thinking skills, or lack thereof, are. And I bet you're the troll who said I held a pair of UA's in my hand and showed it to my buddies lmfao. But yet you went and researched and couldn't find the quote!! lmao

You mad still bro?

Like I said, if two months ago I gave such a detailed description of how good UA's have gotten now and shared it with my NT brethren, tell me why then in God's green earth would I do it if my intention all along would be to pass along a site that sold fakes?? Explain the rationale in that buddy. If I knew a certain U.S. site such as KDak was selling fakes, any person with a half a brain would CONCEAL their knowledge of fakes so that the U.S. site (aka KDak in this example) wouldn't be exposed for selling fakes. 

Are you following or is it really that difficult for you to grasp?

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm not saying it was your intention all along. it's possible you weren't planning to sell fakes when you first mentioned it, then came up with the idea later. it's not like you talked about the fake UA's and then repped kdak a day later. it was what, a month or two right?

According to the site, promos should be going out today, and BT orders Friday and onward. I won't lie, I'm salty I didn't win any promo, and if he actually sends out real shoes, I'm gonna be mad as hell if some guy dogging on him or someone who cancelled an order after 5 minutes won something 
mad.gif

Sooooooo These Clowns Can Ship Out Free "Promo" Pairs In A 24 Hour Window But Peeps That Paid IN FULL Gotta Wait 3 Plus Weeks For Orders?

Yeeeaaaa Seems Totally Legit
laugh.gif

PS- How You Providing "Original" Receipts On Shoes That Haven't Even Released Yet But Via Three Stores Or So?
nerd.gif

WE NEED ANSWERS WHIP!
I don't have to explain nothing to anyone. I didn't force anyone to cop from that site, I just gave y'all info on what I knew from my own personal experience with them. Some of y'all act like I forced you to buy from KDak and made the decision for you LOL

I thought you were a cool dude, especially after our cordial PM's several weeks ago, but now I'm a "joker"?

PM me if you wanna discuss further.

$20K for a business owner who has capital, assets, and inventory ain't nothin bro. Business owners have low interest credit lines of $300K all the way up in the millions. Don't be naive. Trust me, those who are in the know will tell you the same thing. Now on the other hand if it's $100K or $150K worth of free shoes for example, that's another story.

But of course, you're probably not yet at that level financially which is why $20K in "charity" sounds so unbelievable to you. 
roll.gif
dude just stick with the issue and quit trying to attack me and everyone else with personal insults. it doesn't matter how much money I make, no one cares

$20k does sound like a lot to me for a business owner who is obviously in WAY over his head, a business owner who obviously can't afford to hire more help, a business owner who lies to customers, tells them to file claims instead of giving them their money back, a business owner who gives customers fake shipping numbers that don't update for weeks at a time. I could go on

Well he doesn't know much about legit checking and fakes then

There are good fakes but 99.9%? No they arent

Not trying to act like I know every fake but we would have seen them. Keep telling you guys if you wanna aware yourself on fakes and cover your ***, go on repsneakers on Reddit

If there's a 99.9% fake then they will tell you and show you

There is no 99.9% fake, to people who don't know **** about shoes? Yes a good fake would probably be impossible to tell the difference, for a lot of us on here we can tell the difference
Agreed there are no such thing as the magical 99.9% fakes, and there are people still out there who fall  for 1's with cardboard shoe trees and sandwich sized lace bags lol. 

Last edited:

dude just stick with the issue and quit trying to attack me and everyone else with personal insults. it doesn't matter how much money I make, no one cares

$20k does sound like a lot to me for a business owner who is obviously in WAY over his head, a business owner who obviously can't afford to hire more help, a business owner who lies to customers, tells them to file claims instead of giving them their money back, a business owner who gives customers fake shipping numbers that don't update for weeks at a time. I could go on

$20K for a business owner who has capital, assets, and inventory ain't nothin bro. Business owners have low interest credit lines of $300K all the way up in the millions. Don't be naive. Trust me, those who are in the know will tell you the same thing. Now on the other hand if it's $100K or $150K worth of free shoes for example, that's another story.

But of course, you're probably not yet at that level financially which is why $20K in "charity" sounds so unbelievable to you. 
roll.gif

id have $20k too if i took peoples money, didnt respond to their emails, and strung them along for weeeeeks at a time just to not ship their kicks. id have more than 20k
roll.gif

roll.gif
100K with zero interest, because they want it
smokin.gif

I don't have to explain nothing to anyone. I didn't force anyone to cop from that site, I just gave y'all info on what I knew from my own personal experience with them. Some of y'all act like I forced you to buy from KDak and made the decision for you LOL

I thought you were a cool dude, especially after our cordial PM's several weeks ago, but now I'm a "joker"?

PM me if you wanna discuss further.

I Keep It Nothing But Cordial And In Fact Still Will With You Bud......

The FACT Tho Is It's Pretty Clear At This Point That You Are Somehow Affiliated With These Shadeballs In One Way Or Another.

You Can Sit Here And Play Innocent All You Want Fam But I'm No Idiot And Know A Joog When I See One....

Answer Me This,

How Do You Speak With Such Certainty On Your Boy Being Able To Jump On A Returned Pair Of Shoes To This Company, Yet The Majority Of Paying Customers Here Can't Even Get A Straight Forward Answer Out Of These Snakes?

NOTHING About This Companies Operations As Of Now Speaks To Them Being Legit, Other Than The 5% Of Customers Who Actually Have Received Product.

And Save Me All The "Line Of Credit" Talk Too Guy.... If Their Credit And Capitol Is So Good, Why Don't They Have The Most Basic Of Business Operations In Place?

Really Tho, You Seem To Conveniently Have All The Answers About This Company So Let's Hear Em My Dude.....

Last edited:
Whiplash I have no problem admitted the shoes are legit like always

But you def got kick back or something or affiliated with them directly

No Such thing as a 99.9% fake.
Exactly. But some people just haven't been around that long and are unable to READ BETWEEN THE LINES and like spoon said, don't even realize that the "99.9%" I spoke of was an exaggeration.

Last edited:

Exactly. But some people just haven't been around that long and are unable to READ BETWEEN THE LINES and like zyzz said, don't even realize that the "99.9%" I spoke of was an exaggeration.
You mean there isn't an actual 1,000 item checklist & they met 999 of the specifications
mean.gif
I'm disappointed
laugh.gif

Comparing kdak to a consignment store front with the ability to borrow from a line of credit is hilarious. Note: consignments who are doing buy outs only started recently because a bank doesn't just give away money.

Also of note. Owner of kdak is a medical asssistant. So whatever lies you guys are conjuring up to justify ovo cancellations and the all around sketchy background of this site is hilarious.

I've proved that I'm plugged in and aside from what I already know about this dude you experts are a funny bunch.

The outlier is whip. Why some with no vested interest going so hard for a company? "In your dreams" "I'll have my friend buy your pair"

Seems whip is the plug since he can magically ask a site to sell his friend a pair.

And don't address me in PM or come with an eloquent retort of the same rhetoric, whip. I'm in L.A. and can meet in person and I can proxy all the NTers pairs on my dime. I'll get the pairs and legit check them and mail them off myself since everything is in stock.

not mad. it's just sad seeing people on here continue to defend you/kdak as they continue to get screwed by you/kdak

like at this point you could admit to it all and there would still be people thinking everything is a-okay
I'm KDak? lol. People continuing to get screwed by me? 
roll.gif

That's what you call TROLLIN' brotha

Your statement above lets me know how your critical thinking skills, or lack thereof, are. And I bet you're the troll who said I held a pair of UA's in my hand and showed it to my buddies lmfao. But yet you went and researched and couldn't find the quote!! lmao

You mad still bro?

Like I said, if two months ago I gave such a detailed description of how good UA's have gotten now and shared it with my NT brethren, tell me why then in God's green earth would I do it if my intention all along would be to pass along a site that sold fakes?? Explain the rationale in that buddy. If I knew a certain U.S. site such as KDak was selling fakes, any person with a half a brain would CONCEAL their knowledge of fakes so that the U.S. site (aka KDak in this example) wouldn't be exposed for selling fakes. 

Are you following or is it really that difficult for you to grasp?

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm not saying it was your intention all along. it's possible you weren't planning to sell fakes when you first mentioned it, then came up with the idea later. it's not like you talked about the fake UA's and then repped kdak a day later. it was what, a month or two right?
Keep speculating....you will drive yourself crazy trying to figure out things you're incapable of doing and too stubborn to understand.

roll.gif

id have $20k too if i took peoples money, didnt respond to their emails, and strung them along for weeeeeks at a time just to not ship their kicks. id have more than 20k
roll.gif
Keep speculating like your best friend. PM me if you want to know how to qualify for a $200K business line of credit. I got connections 
roll.gif

roll.gif
100K with zero interest, because they want it
smokin.gif
Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom