Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Go and read the foam thread. Like about a month ago. It's marketing at its finest. But i guess this would be useless information also.

Once again, we can only do two things:

1. Keep an eye on NDC Launch calendar and see if we can get a definitive answer the Friday or Thursday before via Twitter

2. Wait for FTL/FA/Champs Launch Locator to go live Sunday/Monday.

If SBBs are truly a QS drop .... With one week out shouldn't Nike internally have info about release. Just concerned as both@nikenyc and @nikeeurope have both given me the [insert style code] is not currently on our launch radar spiel...

I remember when I was lurking in this thread some folks were saying these were going to be an easy cop.

I'm sensing Banned/outlet territory, anyone agree?

No, no one agrees. Those never even had a rumored release date, and the images floating around were of a much different quality version until the ones we know and love popped up suddenly along with the first Nike outlet appearance.

To think that Nike is just going to cancel this release or move them to outlets in 2015... HA! If I had to guess, these are in limbo as Nike figures out what direction they're going with their Jordan inventory and will see a release date later in the summer.

No, no one agrees. Those never even had a rumored release date, and the images floating around were of a much different quality version until the ones we know and love popped up suddenly along with the first Nike outlet appearance.

To think that Nike is just going to cancel this release or move them to outlets in 2015... HA! If I had to guess, these are in limbo as Nike figures out what direction they're going with their Jordan inventory and will see a release date later in the summer.
If you say so.
eyes.gif

If you say so.:rolleyes
So you're comparing two different releases and situations just cause they're Air Jordan 1's? Roll your eyes, the rest of us have been rolling our eyes at you for weeks. :smh:

With chi release being less than month away. 5 releases prior to this one. Looking back yeah it seemed that way. I didn't put it out there and then the post on IG from shoulee saying limited proved otherwise. Real question is does it matter now? And given the recent events everything seems hard whether limited or nah.

Damn man I wish I woulda just copped off of Sobesoles, I would be feeling a lot better right now. Last time I don't trust my instinct. 

Decided to give one of my local shoe store a call. And the employee told me. They 're not sure if they will be getting them or not.

BUT they will have raffles on ******** and ****** but they wont know forsure until *****.  hope that helps.

before posting decided to call the same store different location... Given the same info.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom