Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Can't be listenin to these rich cats man.

Go for what you can afford and pay them bills 
pimp.gif

As was pointed out earlier in this thread, these ARE listed for release on 06/27 on the DTLR release calendar.

http://www.dtlr.com/events.html

Air Jordan 1 High OG
Date 6/27/2015
Price $160.00
SKU: 555088 005
Color: Black/Starfish
is this online only? cause the release calender i was given at dtlr dosent have em on there as the chi 1s were, an i have called 8 different ones to get the same answer "we not getting them", "we dont know yet" or they dont have them on there release form.
eyes.gif

Adapting and evolving means paying luxury prices for some Jordans. Sorry, but when getting some Jordans means you have to pay the price of 3-4 other releases combined, when it means only mostly wealthy people can participate, that doesn't sit well with me. And I can afford the prices myself. I could trade away a bunch of pairs or just pay straight up cash for a release like this. I just can't feel good about what that does to all other AJ1's and what does to people who can afford $150-$200 but can't throw away $700 on a whim. There's nothing about Jordans that cost $20 to make and retail for $160 that should only allow a select few to be able to purchase them while lining the pockets of some opportunistic, get rich quick losers.
I hear you man, like I said I hate it came to this, but I can't wave a magic wand and make it go back to how it was. For the time being it is what it is, I don't have to trade a bunch of releases to get this, all I have to do is take a pair or two i got lucky on (doubles) and trade it toward them. I know you could probably pay resale for these, that's not what i'm saying. Everyone has their own opinions, but I am of the belief never worry about another mans pockets. 

Call me stupid or paying that price stupid, but I've spent that on a couple hands of black jack in Vegas. To each their own, I hope everyone who wants these gets these for retail!
I'm not worried about another man's pockets. I think it's troubling when a company like Nike whose product is aimed at everyday people becomes on par with an Italian luxury shoe because people with deep pockets see some idiot set the price and agree to it no matter how silly that price is. It keeps getting worse, there's no end in sight to the number of dudes willing to pay $500, $700, $1,000 retail to get these types of releases before they even drop. Spend your money however you want, just recognize that when you pay 4x retail before the shoe ever drops, you're contributing to the problem and making it harder for yourself and others to obtain a pair of 1's at retail in the future.

i get what ur saying, but at the end of the day the best way to protest is to just not buy. no one is forced to buy nike/jb products. i'm about to be done anyway so u damn right i'ma go out with a bang and ball out on all the releases i really want if i have to. this was one of those shoe, like frags, that i was gonna have no matter what nothing was going to stop me. life is short.

Not sure if its been said here already but Shiekh will carry these. Not sure which ones so check in with your local Shiekh next week.

wait a got dam pickin minute here this dude has been in these threads sharing his soap opera and he doesn't own 1 Jordan 1 not a Laney1, not even a Celtic1 ,not even them Nasty black gums that are sitting on shelves as we speak?
Dude you need to get banned from any Jordan 1 thread ever created . I curse you to never wear a Jordan 1 ever :lol: jp
You're a sucker for sure though

best case scenario for these is that NDC comes up with like a 5 part captcha system on the SNKRS app to get these, but theyll prob be lames and cancel these joints too

wait a got dam pickin minute here this dude has been in these threads sharing his soap opera and he doesn't own 1 Jordan 1 not a Laney1, not even a Celtic1 ,not even them Nasty black gums that are sitting on shelves as we speak?
Dude you need to get banned from any Jordan 1 thread ever created . I curse you to never wear a Jordan 1 ever :lol: jp
You're a sucker for sure though
:rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom