Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

So each Nike Town will have plenty of stock? I heard those 7s were still available in almost all sizes well into the afternoon.

It might be the best bet though It would involve Nike sending all stock to Nike Town like they did with the 7's today and also keep in mind the 7's are not the most popular Jordan model and the price point was $250.

Do you believe nike stores will use the online raffle system for these like they did for the 7's last week or will they not get them at all?

Last edited:
Do you believe nike stores will use the online raffle system for these like they did for the 7's last week or will they not get them at all?
I'd like to think they'll be doing raffle (via Twitter) like the 7s. Then again, with Nike, you never know ...

^^ stay away...
mean.gif
just of the SN
mean.gif
Good job using the .GIF and yes those are UA or fakes or whatever the **** you want to call them.  First the leather is off, second the toe box, and third the cut looks at little too low.  The price is a red flag also, guys I recommend not buying shoes off of IG.

nah not local. u know here in the bay area u going to need to camp all friday into saturday for these

You feeeeeel me.....

I'm about to take the L locally... entering all raffles but spots getting them here are looking more and more scarce now :x No Champs, No FA so far

Looks like these will not release on Eastbay or Champs . They will release online on the Footlocker and Foot action sites.

Im hella excited i will be copping these and the adidas 350 yeeahhh ill be camping from friday morning till saturday morning **** it 

Back
Top Bottom