Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

@mwalker   good luck out there 
smokin.gif
got my pair on lock, dude in the very front was the line manager and looked out for us even though he brought his extra people he didn't touch me and this other guys size

btw if you guys are wondering about some allocations, our villa got 11 pairs (1 of each size), sz 10 was out the door from the get go so only 10 were available 

Last edited:
Why the hell are more low key stores like kicks USA, villa , dtlr etc getting more of these than f.a fnl hoh ...

So this will be releasing on our local Nike Stores

Some will be raffle and some will be FCFS

I will try to get an extra size 10US and 9.5US

will be looking for a DS trade to Shadow 10US 1:1 swap

wish me luck
i traded my chicago for a pair of shadows

Everytime i hear Q/S it always bring me back to when black laser iv drop. Panic button in full effect if u didnt know any mom/pop spots or boutiques ur chance were slim to none. Smdh jb. And this was before social media.

Last edited:
Everytime i hear Q/S it always bring me back to when black laser iv drop. Panic button in full effect if u didnt know any mom/pop spots or boutiques ur chance were slim to none. Smdh jb. And this was before social media.
I think this may be the closest to a true QS release in a long time, minus the announcement of these dropping a few months in advance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom