Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Anybody got a suggestion on the going rate for pre ordering these sbb's thanks reps will be given
550+, with 550 probably being a good deal at this point
maybe 450+
Hard to find legit ones in that price range anymore.

it started off somewhere around $550.00 sometime last week.
Sobe Soles had them for 550 and it lasted like 3-4 hrs before all their sizes were sold, I think they had 2 FSR? Since then I've been seeing 600+

Check with your stores. My local FTL is showing FCFS but they are doing raffles instead. Do your homework to be safe guys/gals. Just wanted to share the info

Are you in Nebraska?

Not anymore, I'm a football coach used to coach at auburn, be back in 03 to 2010. Huge Husker fan tho

People driving an hr + to get raffle tickets are out of there damn minds

laugh.gif

At that point, you might as well just fork over the extra cash

A little bit of beast in us all I guess

Last edited:
@B Fresco man I appreciate the input. It's just tough going around working full time and with the kids. Hopefully I can meet some cool Katz when I make my rounds this evening

have never been to Wheaton but I always see them on the release calendar. Do you go to Wheaton normally? Yes for DTLR/Shoe City yes, I just call the ones that's closest to me. Seems like the ones in Baltimore get most releases.

Nah. Not usually. My boy hit on some Chis out there. So i assume its all legit at least.He the last person to have plugs.

Nah I ain't given no extra cash. Im getting paid while entering raffle set the lab up on auto pilot. I only do raffles on the clock!

Last edited:
There is life outside sneakers.
Yeah...the last thing I'm gonna do is ask my homies who have careers, families, and their own interests outside of shoes to take 2 hours out of their day to run around and drop in raffle tickets.  Two family members is enough, and even that doesn't feel right.  I'd definitely stand a good shot of eating in the DMV with close friends out there, but I'm not going to be nagging people to do this ish for me.  I want these, but it ain't that serious.

Yeah...the last thing I'm gonna do is ask my homies who have careers, families, and their own interests outside of shoes to take 2 hours out of their day to run around and drop in raffle tickets.  Two family members is enough, and even that doesn't feel right.  I'd definitely stand a good shot of eating in the DMV with close friends out there, but I'm not going to be nagging people to do this ish for me.  I want these, but it ain't that serious.
This, 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom