Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I wonder what makes Nike+ so special compared to your NDC account login...

Since Nike+ tracks workouts, is that their way of making sure the account is real and legit...?

The 12 pair stuff is rough but hey it's what it is

Staten Island is only getting 12 pairs so realistically MAYBE 8 pairs make it to the public after managers grab their pairs

Maybe less than that so singing up is almost completely pointless for certain sizes lol

Anyway

Niketown is set to have a megaton amount from what I'm hearing largest in the city

I got family out here for these Grateful Dead shows at Levi's this weekend, as well as a half dozen more friends coming in. Hoping that NTSF has a ton of pairs and this raffle system works in my favor if I can snag an extra 5-10 signups. I don't see many other options in the bay area. You have to assume HOH is pretty much a wrap.

3 tickets at best one more to grab. Not too optimistic for it. HOH usually does fcfs I called yesterday they said follow direction on the launch locator and it said a raffle for today. I went in they said oh online is wrong we don't even know if we're getting them... [emoji]128528[/emoji]

3 tickets at best one more to grab. Not too optimistic for it. HOH usually does fcfs I called yesterday they said follow direction on the launch locator and it said a raffle for today. I went in they said oh online is wrong we don't even know if we're getting them... [emoji]128528[/emoji]
Never believe the shade.

Just curious did most of you who only want the backboards also put in tickets for the Boost 350? 

I figure i get a call for the 350 I can flip them and use the funds to get a pair if i strike out.

Back
Top Bottom