Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

this online raffle thing could be a hit or miss 

either there's going to be ALOT of leftover pairs or everyone will have a fair chance

edit: apparently leftovers will be sent back to Nike 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Niketown LA just tweeted the info for the online raffle for the SBBs. "We will pilot the new online system for the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG ‘Broken Backboard’ launching on Saturday, 6.27 "
I wonder if 1 entry will count to both NTLA and NTSM, or if you have to pick the store when you submit an entry; and if that's the case will they let you enter for LA and SM...?

this online raffle thing could be a hit or miss 

either there's going to be ALOT of leftover pairs or everyone will have a fair chance

edit: apparently leftovers will be sent back to Nike :nerd:

For the Cigar 7s and champagnes a ton of pairs were leftover at Niketowns and mine did fcfs and now they are taking phone orders.

LOL -- That's gone be a hot mess. Live raffle on Saturday? They better have SDPD on the spot cause that there ain't gone end up good. 
Usually they just do raffle sign-ups the week of and give you the option to guarantee your ticket by purchasing 100.00 in jordan gear but for some reason decided to let a couple hundred folks flood the block
mean.gif

For the Cigar 7s and champagnes a ton of pairs were leftover at Niketowns and mine did fcfs and now they are taking phone orders.
right, but NT chicago sent theirs back to the Nike warehouse. I got there late and the manager wouldnt let me get them at all. He said they knew how many were sold and if they sell them after 7 it could be his job. Still happy they did that, i came up 10 X better honestly.

right, but NT chicago sent theirs back to the Nike warehouse. I got there late and the manager wouldnt let me get them at all. He said they knew how many were sold and if they sell them after 7 it could be his job. Still happy they did that, i came up 10 X better honestly.

Oh wow. I wonder if my niketown will do this now that they Are trying this online raffle.

Stupid mall. Went to get ticket and told me they are doing it Tuesday and Wednesday

My girl won't be able to help me out with that one now SMH

Oh wow. I wonder if my niketown will do this now that they Are trying this online raffle.
Probably so.............They did that so a million people dont put in fake requests and never pick them up so local folks can buy them. I`d thank nikedestroyer for that one, lol. j/k......dont block me dawg

Probably so.............They did that so a million people dont put in fake requests and never pick them up so local folks can buy them. I`d thank nikedestroyer for that one, lol. j/k......dont block me dawg

but that's exactly what happened that list was flooded with uncrossed names...some were prbly in state but I bet the bulk was out of towners doing trail runs

Anyone check out North Riverside Mall HOH? Does that end at 6pm as well? Interested in seeing how this NT Chi twitter stuff pans out, as well. Either way I am totally not optimistic. 

Back
Top Bottom