Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

roll.gif
thread is too much already

all of ya'll going in on airsak 
laugh.gif
 honestly he ain't copping these SBB 1s , at least I doubt it

unless

he learns how to finesse 
My friend, my internet is on par with some of the fastest in the world, be the judge of it yourself:

(Top flight internet in the world, Craig!)

Last edited:
So funny because once my moms and pops got in the chicagos dude hit me with $350 price tag I gave in because I spent the whole week hunting them down at every moms and shop around my way and they only had kids sizes except that one spot. He look surprised he said $350 5 seconds later I said ok I was just exhausted finally got them in my hands ...... 3 hours later Ndc cancel everything went to poop. I felt happy has heck.

Last edited:
As an honest friend, you can't claim yourself to be a sneaker genius (even the OGs I know never claim that, always something to learn), post sob stories (like Zyzz) and spam post/whine (also like Zyzz). Even if they are just jokes
sometimes you have to have fun man, I take sneakers seriously like the rest of you guys. The sob stories are not to make anyone feel sorry for me and what not, just for fun and laughs; a lot of people do say "all i need is one pair" a lot so that's doesn't count, and the sneaker genius is just a persona, watch Slam Dunk, you'll get it.

By Charleston, South Carolina
Why did you do a speed test against servers in Kansas, if you live all the way in South Carolina? I can pick a random speed test server in the middle of the US and get **** results too.

I find it hard to believe in someone getting 200ms latency unless they are using dial up, but 1.5 Mbps is way better than dial up speeds.

What game are you playing?

sometimes you have to have fun man, I take sneakers seriously like the rest of you guys. The sob stories are not to make anyone feel sorry for me and what not, just for fun and laughs; a lot of people do say "all i need is one pair" a lot so that's doesn't count, and the sneaker genius is just a persona, watch Slam Dunk, you'll get it.

All in all, I don't think your giving the right impression and not everyone thinks they are fun and jokes. It's not the only way to joke around either. We can have fun other ways. But do you. Just my O.

Last edited:

Why did you do a speed test against servers in Kansas, if you live all the way in South Carolina? I can pick a random speed test server in the middle of the US and get **** results too.

I find it hard to believe in someone getting 200ms latency unless they are using dial up, but 1.5 Mbps is way better than dial up speeds.

What game are you playing?
I'm not when I did the speed test it came up like that and I'm using a Verizon Hotspot (3G) as WiFi, I can hook it up to my Macbook to make it a Broadband modem but that eliminates my WiFi for my iPod.

All in all, I don't think your giving the right impression and not everyone thinks they are fun and jokes. It's not the only way to joke around either. We can have fun other ways. But do you. Just my O.
You're right everyone has a different sense of humor and I can understand how it upsets some people but the sneaker genius and tensai of NT stays in honor of Slam Dunk.  It's a lot of older people who have established careers on NT that can afford to pay for pre-orders (if I had the money I still wouldn't do those) and resale because they make more than minimum wage.  I save up my money to buy shoes unlike some teenagers who have a mother and father buy their stuff, I do it the hard way and make my own money for my own things.

Damn I fell asleep. Did Nike Chicago tweet the link to the shattered backboards RSVP and delete it?

My friend, my internet is on par with some of the fastest in the world, be the judge of it yourself:

(Top flight internet in the world, Craig!)

View media item 1590272

View media item 1590237

Is that supposed to be fast internet? When I was younger my cousin had twice that and would come to my house because of how slow that is.

Also that is the slowest ping I have ever seen in my life.

Last edited:

You're right everyone has a different sense of humor and I can understand how it upsets some people but the sneaker genius and tensai of NT stays in honor of Slam Dunk.  It's a lot of older people who have established careers on NT that can afford to pay for pre-orders (if I had the money I still wouldn't do those) and resale because they make more than minimum wage.  I save up my money to buy shoes unlike some teenagers who have a mother and father buy their stuff, I do it the hard way and make my own money for my own things.
You can't tell me if you had millions of dollars you wouldn't buy a pre order haha, you would = P

Can we stick to providing info please ....

My man got kicked off the line on 34th at 5 pm ... they told them to come back tomorrow and Queens Center shut me down right after 6 pm ... So anybody looking for tickets, try to do it as early as possible... Good luck!

Surprised as Flight and FTL (34th) tix I did well after 5/6p....and given my workday tomorrow the bulk will be afterwork

Back
Top Bottom