Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I thought we were friends:frown:

As an honest friend, you can't claim yourself to be a sneaker genius (even the OGs I know never claim that, always something to learn), post sob stories (like Zyzz) and spam post/whine (also like Zyzz). Even if they are just jokes

You guys need to hop off my private part
When did I ever post a sob story... Ever?

I want shoes. I have nothing sad going on in my life or have to make up a sad story to get random dudes on the Internet to feel bad for me :lol: I learned a long time ago that means nothing. You could fool someone but to get help on NT you gotta be helpful in return

But zyzz willin to throw out the cash. I peepd the retro 1 thread and M&N thread :nerd:
"below retail" zyzz!? LOL . Sak didn't say he wouldn't pay resell, he said he'll pay it when he gets it. As much as sak has bared his situation on the Chicagos I haven't read once "throw that my way" "can i get an oop" etc. Even the bootleg tensai, instagram, is in this thread asking for a handouts so he can come up again. If the line ain't long today I'm gonna put in a raffle for a 12.

Last edited:
"below retail" zyzz!? LOL . Sak didn't say he wouldn't pay resell, he said he'll pay it when he gets it. As much as sak has bared his situation on the Chicagos I haven't read once "throw that my way" "can i get an oop" etc. Even the bootleg tensai, instagram, is in this thread asking for a handouts so he can come up again. If the line ain't long today I'm gonna put in a raffle for a 12.
boy get your name out of my mouth.

i dont need to come up. i have my pair locked/

this dude really said asking for handouts.

exfoliate your epidermal b

arent u in the supnt page man?

we are lining up sizes and who needs.

lmao dude says i ask for handouts though

Constant complaining about shoes, or anything in general, is annoying.

Some of the people in these threads seriously need to hit up Maury or Jerry Springer 

Last edited:
if my pair this weekend is locked in like it should be, expect a real vs hq replica vid on the way

ready for this release to come and go, so I can continue my "I haven't bought any sneakers" streak

cuz I know I'm going fail at getting these

boy get your name out of my mouth.

i dont need to come up. i have my pair locked/

this dude really said asking for handouts.

exfoliate your epidermal b
Get my what outta your what!? LOL

I'm see how it all plays out if Holmes tries some funny **** mods can ban my account forever because I will flame him nonstop into eternity in all threads and his credibility (like he ever had any) is shot forever on here.
why dont u help a real tensai instead?
Child please.

Whats the raffle submission policy in terms of entering multiples? For example, if you entered yesterday and entered today same name different size.

Do they actually check for multiples? Flight 23 NY had 900+ tickets given out yesterday alone. I find it hard to believe they will cross check for duplicate entries given the amount but I can be dead wrong. Any one care to share any insights or past experiences?
Highly doubt they are double checking for names.   

what shoe you folks buying when you strike out?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom