Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I'm not when I did the speed test it came up like that and I'm using a Verizon Hotspot (3G) as WiFi, I can hook it up to my Macbook to make it a Broadband modem but that eliminates my WiFi for my iPod.

Go to Starbucks or McDs both have fast and free internet, many people go for Internet so no need to feel ashamed.

what shoe you folks buying when you strike out?
roll.gif

Anyone know what International Mall in Tampa is doing? I called and they claim they don't know if they're getting these lol (despite the launch locator).

Cant wait till sadderday... Going for 2 pairs of these and 2 yeezys online atc style but only expect to get 1 shoe not even 1 of each lol. Resale prices usually indicate if im gonna score or not and resale high on both this weekend so ill probably end up shoeless and salty as hell for a day then on to the next. Wishing i wasnt 2 hrs away from nike atl since sike pumping extra stock to niketowns

Cant wait till sadderday... Going for 2 pairs of these and 2 yeezys online atc style but only expect to get 1 shoe not even 1 of each lol. Resale prices usually indicate if im gonna score or not and resale high on both this weekend so ill probably end up shoeless and salty as hell for a day then on to the next. Wishing i wasnt 2 hrs away from nike atl since sike pumping extra stock to niketowns
I have a feeling most of us are going to end up with multiple boost's and no SBB's lol

Anyone know what Serramonte HOH or Valley Fair are doing for raffles? I tried calling a bunch yesterday and no luck getting through to anyone. I don't know which day(s) they're raffling.

That's what they claim
I'm going to call Corporate and claim they're doing the okie doke. How come University knows what they're doing (despite moving pairs through the back) but not International? Yeah, right. I really wish Nike would just make these a super GR like the horrible Crimson 3s or whatever.

Last edited:
Feeling Nike is being unnecessarily douche about the drop....it's Tuesday before the drop and it's still not sharing how it will handle Saturday (traditional raffle, champ/cigar 7 raffle, FCFS) instead of a semblance of an answer @NikeNYC keeps telling folks to stay tune...which means by the time they 'reveal' on Thursday or Friday ther'e's not much anyone can do regarding other options.

View media item 1595458

Feeling Nike is being unnecessarily douche about the drop....it's Tuesday before the drop and it's still not sharing how it will handle Saturday (traditional raffle, champ/cigar 7 raffle, FCFS) instead of a semblance of an answer @NikeNYC keeps telling folks to stay tune...which means by the time they 'reveal' on Thursday or Friday ther'e's not much anyone can do regarding other options.
What difference would it make if they told you they were doing a drawing/FCFS today vs Thursday? Drawing takes no effort and its not like you're going to start camping today if it was FCFS..

Edit: You could, but I'm assuming you have better things to do than camp 4 days for some kicks

Last edited:
I'm going to call Corporate and claim they're doing the okie doke. How come University knows what they're doing (despite moving pairs through the back) but not International? Yeah, right. I really wish Nike would just make these a super GR like the horrible Crimson 3s or whatever.

I got district manager number if you want..

That's what they claim
I reported my HOH in a email, and they asked for my number and name, and forwarded my email to corporate. 

trappedintime trappedintime I think HOH Serramonte is still doing raffles today. I was able to stop by there on my way back home around 11 something and they had a decent amount of tickets already :smh:

Back
Top Bottom