Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

**** u think this is bad.....wait till hype train for the OVO 10's in the fall

and the ovo 4's for asw 2016 in toronto 

**** u think this is bad.....wait till hype train for the OVO 10's in the fall

and the ovo 4's for asw 2016 in toronto 

We ain't even get to the Mags yet but we'll talk more on that when time comes

Gonna head out on my lunch break tomorrow and hit ubiq up for a ticket

going to try online....if I strike out **#k it on to the next. there will always be another pear I wanna try and cop.

All my SD Fam in here:frown:UPDATE)

Shiekh:
Escondido - Follow-up Friday
Plaza Bonita - Follow-up Friday
Chula Vista - Follow-up Friday
Other locations - no

Shoe Palace:
Escondido - Not Sure but still doing raffle in lieu of
Horton Plaza - Not Sure but still doing raffle in lieu of
Other locations - no

Blends - Not Sure. Will confirm Wed-Thurs.
Overload - Live Raffle on RD

FTL HOH:

UTC - Raffle(Ends Today)
FV - Raffle(Ends Today)
PB - Raffle(Ends Today)

PB Pacific Beach? They have a HOH now??

I had villa manager backdoor stuff to me from Chicago. Shipped that **** to NYC so if you didn't win out there you can blame the manager. Got some good stuff from restocks until he got greedy.

If any of my DMV folks were playing on going to Pentagon City mall for th raffle tonight. Turn around. Mall is closed. Storm knocked the power out. I think I may have turned in the last ticket lol. Handed chick the ticket. She said good luck .... Power shut off right as she slid it to herself off the counter.

No, but we'll be all grateful if you want to start help collecting them...
i already checked my local stores and so far they said they have no clue if their getting them
frown.gif

Picked up 14 raffle tickets out here in Miami...now I sit and wait. Never done a raffle before, hope beginners luck comes thru for me

Dudes really think frags for backboards is a fair trade I'm not understanding how when backboards are carried at way more doors way more pairs out there than frags please NT don't get burned trading your frags for these

Dudes really think frags for backboards is a fair trade I'm not understanding how when backboards are carried at way more doors way more pairs out there than frags please NT don't get burned trading your frags for these
wait on it .....

+1 I don't know man its tough to say right now, frags were def limited but these are a close 2nd. I haven't heard of 1 store yet getting more than 18 pairs
THIS, besides F23 but that's expected

Price is gonna spike Saturday once people see how limited these are

Back
Top Bottom