Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Online or bust for me.

It's either I put in the leg work for a pair or pick up these shifts at the job. I decided to do the latter.

Hopefully the NT Fam shares the shiehk raffle codes for the socal area.

You don't get it. I'm not UPSET about anything. I'll have a pair of these too. But if you're going to come here and tell people to "hustle harder" and think you are bringing good advice to the table, that you're changing anything for the positive, making the situation easier for anyone, you're sadly mistaken. And I'll share my opinion that's in direct contrast to that one. Why else be here? Lurk all day and just cherry pick the info if you don't want to have a voice on topics that effect each and every one of us interested in shoes/J's.

But hey, I'll just keep quiet and you guys can keep eating up Sakoftatertots' lame anime gifs all day.
smokin.gif
Hey man, I feel you. I know I sold out and gave in but what do you suggest I do? Only stores in my city getting them are Nicekicks and Active Athlete, and maybe shoe palace. It's not like I can just go and make accusations that they are rigging raffles. 

Even corporate footlocker and stuff, I doubt they will care about 1 or 2 angry customer because they missed out on kicks. I would just like to hear your thoughts on what is there to actively do for someone in my situation.

The raffles supposed to be done all day at Footlockers. Unless they run out of tickets. Don't let them tell you otherwise.

You don't get it. I'm not UPSET about anything. I'll have a pair of these too. But if you're going to come here and tell people to "hustle harder" and think you are bringing good advice to the table, that you're changing anything for the positive, making the situation easier for anyone, you're sadly mistaken. And I'll share my opinion that's in direct contrast to that one. Why else be here? Lurk all day and just cherry pick the info if you don't want to have a voice on topics that effect each and every one of us interested in shoes/J's.

But hey, I'll just keep quiet and you guys can keep eating up Sakoftatertots' lame anime gifs all day. :smokin
Hey man, I feel you. I know I sold out and gave in but what do you suggest I do? Only stores in my city getting them are Nicekicks and Active Athlete, and maybe shoe palace. It's not like I can just go and make accusations that they are rigging raffles. 

Even corporate footlocker and stuff, I doubt they will care about 1 or 2 angry customer because they missed out on kicks. I would just like to hear your thoughts on what is there to actively do for someone in my situation.
All I said is that I have no issue with reporting stores if you have evidence that they're backdooring pairs, lying to customers, etc. You think that gives the company a good rep when a franchise or lone wolf store is not following their procedures? Some shady companies like Shoe Palace are all about that and could not care less what their stores do. But if you have solid info you can tell corporate for a reputable company, this isn't like ratting out a drug dealer to the cops. It might actually improve the situation. It at least gets back to them and they are aware of stores doing it. I'm always more than glad to tell a company that bad and unethical business practices will keep me from being a loyal customer. I don't see any logic in just sitting on the sidelines. Customers have a voice, use it.

Every store would be closed if that was the case. Huge employee turnover.
Oh no, what would they do? Stick another completely unskilled dude in that position to sell shoes that sell themselves? :x These brick and mortar locations are just a necessary evil and huge suck on these companies' bottom line anyway.

Have 3 raffle tickets.. That's all I'm getting. These sneaker spots are too much man. 

Last edited:
Hopefully the NT Fam shares the shiehk raffle codes for the socal area.

Doubt Sheikh is doing online raffles for this release here in So Cal, based on me going to two separate ones here in LA today and both telling me check back Thursday.

Doubt Sheikh is doing online raffles for this release here in So Cal, based on me going to two separate ones here in LA today and both telling me check back Thursday.

Yeah I think they are receiving their shipments late. The manager at Glendale Galleria told me that corporate hasn't sent over the codes yet, that was as of last night tho.

Let me just say one more thing about this... "hustle harder" doesn't change anything about the situation. The situation, if you want to get real and not make it about yourself, is getting harder by the release as far as limited/underproduced/hyped up stuff. Every year it gets harder.

So hold on to that street ethos about "snitches" but you're talking about businesses and want to treat them like dudes dealing drugs. That ain't reality, and unlike snitching on your pot dealer, calling up corporate MIGHT actually improve the situation and have a real impact.
All I read was Pot....:smokin :smokin :smokin :pimp:

Let me just say one more thing about this... "hustle harder" doesn't change anything about the situation. The situation, if you want to get real and not make it about yourself, is getting harder by the release as far as limited/underproduced/hyped up stuff. Every year it gets harder.

So hold on to that street ethos about "snitches" but you're talking about businesses and want to treat them like dudes dealing drugs. That ain't reality, and unlike snitching on your pot dealer, calling up corporate MIGHT actually improve the situation and have a real impact.
All I read was Pot....:smokin :smokin :smokin :pimp:
Is that all it takes to get some backdoor releases? If so... :smokin

Bay Area NT'ers...Sheiks in SF (Mission) isn't doing an in-store raffle. ;_;

Seems like this is definitely more limited than the Chicago's. I take it most of us will be at SF Niketown on Thu?

Back
Top Bottom