Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

i thought its been documented a while ago that these are more scarce than the chicagos...it shouldn't come as a surprised at this stage

The raffles supposed to be done all day at Footlockers. Unless they run out of tickets. Don't let them tell you otherwise.

Can someone chime in on this. Since the launch locator only say that pickup window is 6pm, not for giving raffles. It's tough since I leave work at 5 or 6 sometimes.

Sometimes I feel SOME employpees are on a power trip when they tell people no. :smh:

You don't get it. I'm not UPSET about anything. I'll have a pair of these too. But if you're going to come here and tell people to "hustle harder" and think you are bringing good advice to the table, that you're changing anything for the positive, making the situation easier for anyone, you're sadly mistaken. And I'll share my opinion that's in direct contrast to that one. Why else be here? Lurk all day and just cherry pick the info if you don't want to have a voice on topics that effect each and every one of us interested in shoes/J's.

But hey, I'll just keep quiet and you guys can keep eating up Sakoftatertots' lame anime gifs all day. :smokin

U got a lot of salt Slim...:smh:

Can someone chime in on this. Since the launch locator only say that pickup window is 6pm, not for giving raffles. It's tough since I leave work at 5 or 6 sometimes.

Sometimes I feel SOME employpees are on a power trip when they tell people no. :smh:
Unfortunately they are on a power trip and there's nothing you can do about it except call corporate but that's still not gonna get you any shoes lol. So it's pretty much all at their own discretion. Just call before you go. That's the safest thing to do

Last edited:
You don't get it. I'm not UPSET about anything. I'll have a pair of these too. But if you're going to come here and tell people to "hustle harder" and think you are bringing good advice to the table, that you're changing anything for the positive, making the situation easier for anyone, you're sadly mistaken. And I'll share my opinion that's in direct contrast to that one. Why else be here? Lurk all day and just cherry pick the info if you don't want to have a voice on topics that effect each and every one of us interested in shoes/J's.

But hey, I'll just keep quiet and you guys can keep eating up Sakoftatertots' lame anime gifs all day. :smokin

U got a lot of salt Slim...:smh:
Over what exactly? Seems a lot of people agree with my views cause I just picked up 20 reps in the last hour. I'm not saying anything that isn't true.

All my SD Fam in here:frown:UPDATE)

Shiekh:

Escondido - Follow-up Friday

Plaza Bonita - Follow-up Friday

Chula Vista - Follow-up Friday

Other locations - no

Shoe Palace:

Escondido - Not Sure but still doing raffle in lieu of

Horton Plaza - Not Sure but still doing raffle in lieu of

Other locations - no

Blends - Not Sure. Will confirm Wed-Thurs.

Overload - Live Raffle on RD

FTL HOH:

UTC - Raffle(Ends Today)

FV - Raffle(Ends Today)

PB - Raffle(Ends Today)

Over what exactly? Seems a lot of people agree with my views cause I just picked up 20 reps in the last hour. I'm not saying anything that isn't true.

Picked up 20 reps huh.... lol! U got it Slim...
I don't know why anyone would click the button if they weren't agreeing with what I had to say. But again, what am I salty over? I speak bigger picture rather than just about my own experience (which is usually getting the shoes at retail or below the market price). I'm fine. I'm confident I'll get these at retail and if not, I already have dropped some seeds on a Chicago trade. Supporting backdoor shadiness is weak sauce. But feel free to sprinkle some of my salt in it.:smh:

What's the over under on the black toes being released with this quality in two years? That colorway needs to be done right. Unlike the Chicagos it was good enough to not warrant an imediate re release. But that colorway has come out several times in a short period of time

EDIT: NVM thinking of wrong shoe

Last edited:
What's the over under on the black toes being released with this quality in two years? That colorway needs to be done right. Unlike the Chicagos it was good enough to not warrant an imediate re release. But that colorway has come out several times in a short period of time

how many times?

Shattered backdoors. 
laugh.gif

Idk why yall hate the black toes so much. My pair came out pretty good
My pair was on par with all the other '13 releases. None of which had very good leather. I still think it will be 2-3 more years before the 2013 CW's get retro'd again.

Last edited:
Do you think when they retro them they'll change their approach to Jordan 1 releases? Because right now, it's just ridiculous. I get it for SBBs, Slam Dunks, BelAirs, Fears, etc but OG colorways should always be a GR.

Do you think when they retro them they'll change their approach to Jordan 1 releases? Because right now, it's just ridiculous. I get it for SBBs, Slam Dunks, BelAirs, Fears, etc but OG colorways should always be a GR.
Just depends the state of Jordan retros as a whole. They've used the Air Jordan 1 to manipulate custies and keep demand and interest in a bunch of their mediocre releases high. Small run = low production costs = keep the hype train running when no one gets what they want and have money left to spend

Back
Top Bottom