Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

tumblr_m5c2k2pA2Q1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

Packers sbbs list was filling up quick before 12:30. Rolled in ten after 12 and one of the first to sign up on the boost list. Had to give it a try

so much traffic still westbound heading towards LA right now, dont even wanna hit up Shiekh and miss this NTLA drop

So is a Nike+ account different from a regular NDC account? Tried to sign up but said email is in use. Apologies in advance. Read somewhere that they were separate.

So is a Nike+ account different from a regular NDC account? Tried to sign up but said email is in use. Apologies in advance. Read somewhere that they were separate.

I went to the Nike + and was able to login using my NDC info so I think it's now the same thing and not seperate anymore.

man crazy **** my guy at hoh told me out here in south fla 2 locations just now getting their backboards

told me 18 pairs at broward and pembrooke dadeland suppose to get 20-24 tho

Some thing is up Nike's sleeve. Smells like a trap. Why is other NTs adopting a new raffle for releases, but not in NY.....

Hmmm... :nerd:

Lol NT conspiracy theory? ... Dallas, ATL, Portland aren't participating either. I'm going with too many international numbers in the city that wouldn't be able to be verified through the modified raffle....

man crazy **** my guy at hoh told me out here in south fla 2 locations just now getting their backboards

told me 18 pairs at broward and pembrooke dadeland suppose to get 20-24 tho

That's crazy...hope we get a call

I'm wondering the same. Not tryina get into a fight just for some shoes. The most I've heard is Footlocker and Finishline are getting them online. No time stated yet though. Anyone correct me if I'm mistaken.

FNL .... Are they doing this cause they're pushing the Yeezy 350? Nike Euro and China are doing online... But do a search on the thread and you see the others who are doing this.

Saw these in person today and all I can say is wow... The Leather is so insane on these... They Destroy the Fragments quality...

NTNY isnt too far from work so I took a stroll.....ppl are starting to line up. This will be shut down by tomorrow lmao 
mean.gif

My connect is charging $400 for a pair for me ($650-800 for others)...not sure if I should pull the trigger. 
grin.gif
i was there 20 min ago and there wasn't a soul. where did you see people lined up

Back
Top Bottom