Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

NTNY isnt too far from work so I took a stroll.....ppl are starting to line up. This will be shut down by tomorrow lmao 
mean.gif

My connect is charging $400 for a pair for me ($650-800 for others)...not sure if I should pull the trigger. 
grin.gif
i was there 20 min ago and there wasn't a soul. where did you see people lined up
lol fabricating hype is the wave now?

lol fabricating hype is the wave now?
unless i've gone blind or these dudes are ninja's, there were no lines/lurkers there. ntny not gonna let you post up too far ahead of release anyway. 

plus we are in a social culture now, find me one picture of this 50+ deep line, i dare you lol

Last edited:
unless i've gone blind or these dudes are ninja's, there were no lines/lurkers there. ntny not gonna let you post up too far ahead of release anyway. 

plus we are in a social culture now, find me one picture of this 50+ deep line, i dare you lol
If you don't want it I know someone who does

man crazy **** my guy at hoh told me out here in south fla 2 locations just now getting their backboards

told me 18 pairs at broward and pembrooke dadeland suppose to get 20-24 tho

I heard Broward has already made calls. I'm still praying on the other 2.

There were about 5 kids there. Unless they were told they cant line up yet, than idk. I have no reason to lie.....not sure who saw 50+ though lol.

Two footlockers near me are doing a first come first serve, any suggestions of when to get there if they are letting people in at 8? I don't live in a big city.

why don't LA people know how to drive? it's not even rush hour
mean.gif
Luckily I stay in Maywood. 710 and 91 green 
smokin.gif

So I guess that means imma hit up Lakewood and Compton Sheihks only. Then again I do drive a R1 so traffic aint really a problem

Last edited:
I heard NTNY has a boatload of these. That's why it's FCFS. They believe they will have enough for everyone. Nike.com pairs are being sent to physical stores. I still wouldn't go stand out there. They can come out and tell the line they have enough for everyone all they want. Dudes will still act up.

Anyone in the Bay Area know how the NTSF instore Raffle work?

Do they give you a Raffle ticket? or do they enter your information into an ipad? computer?

and how are you notify if you do win? thanks.

iPad and notify via phone call

Any BA NT'ers confirm Sheiks SF raffle will be 12-2pm today?

Where as Niketown SF will be all day (similar to the Chicago's)?

Not sure about Shiekh but NTSF will be all day

Headed there later to confirm, but people already got "CHAIRS" setup at NTNY i heard...And some kicks USAs in philly have already started making calls 

Back
Top Bottom