Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Just got the call from Villa 
smokin.gif
congrats
I heard NTNY has a boatload of these. That's why it's FCFS. They believe they will have enough for everyone. Nike.com pairs are being sent to physical stores. I still wouldn't go stand out there. They can come out and tell the line they have enough for everyone all they want. Dudes will still act up.
cant meet demand, but they have a good number

S.S. Fcfs ,must spend additional $100 in-store .

Thats the last shot around my way.

Retail or No deal, been collecting for 14yrs, never once paid more than $50 over retail, wont start now.

I heard NTNY has a boatload of these. That's why it's FCFS. They believe they will have enough for everyone. Nike.com pairs are being sent to physical stores. I still wouldn't go stand out there. They can come out and tell the line they have enough for everyone all they want. Dudes will still act up.
Assuming that's true, wouldn't it make more sense to do the online raffle then, where the winners can come pick up their pairs throughout the day..rather than doing fcfs and having hundreds of people camped outside at once?

Headed there later to confirm, but people already got "CHAIRS" setup at NTNY i heard...And some kicks USAs in philly have already started making calls 

The ghost chairs do not sound very NYC .... Paying homeless to sit (yes). But I'll post pic as I have to head that way post work.....

Everthing else they sell in store is beast gear and plain tees at 40 a pop.
So thats a benny down the s#itter imo.

Last edited:
Must be my luck day! Got a call from flight 23 and kicks USA!!! Gonna pay it forward and hook my man up with the other pair for retail since Maryland didn't have really anywhere to go for him to get these

Back
Top Bottom