Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Did kicks-crew ever drop them?
Never seen the live preorder, but they tweeted they sold out and will have a second preorder soon.

According to thier site, it says "coming soon" for both Chicago's and SBB's, but when you click on the page, it says "sold out in all sizes."

It's up in the air if they did or didn't :rolleyes

View media item 1600079

Last edited:
First sneaker purchase for me this year. Got 2 pairs on lock. After reading through last couple of pages, are these supposed to be LS? QS? People taking flights for these ( or shoes in general) forreal?!

For people who did NT SM and LA. Are you only allowed to choose one?

Yes and no. The way it's set up the Nike acct is tied to a phone number and you can pick either/or location. However, rightly so folks realized the work around to this is to create multiple accts and enter at each location.

Last edited:
To those wishing they tried at SM instead of LA, I went for SM and took an L for an 8.5. Not feeling too good about whatever raffles remain, might have to put up a Chi [emoji]128553[/emoji]

First sneaker purchase for me this year. Got 2 pairs on lock. After reading through last couple of pages, are these supposed to be LS? QS? People taking flights for these ( or shoes in general) forreal?!

Considering Nike only confirmed the SBBs RD tgis week (today for NYC) ... I think that's consistent with the quickstrike release strategy (which are more limited than GRs but not as limited as HS releases).... Curious to hear from those who picked up if the box is labeled QS.

Considering Nike only confirmed the SBBs RD tgis week (today for NYC) ... I think that's consistent with the quickstrike release strategy (which are more limited than GRs but not as limited as HS releases).... Curious to hear from those who picked up if the box is labeled QS.
May not be a fair comparison, but my Jeter 1s box label doesn't say 'QS'.  Those were also announced a week before release day, and are also definitely on the limited numbers quantity wise.

Really hope Portland got similar stock to these online Raffle NT spots. Seems a lot of people are getting hooked up. Fingers crossed...

Just got called for the Yeezy 350 Boost raffle.

Hopefully I get a call for the "Shattered Backboards" tomorrow. If not, Saturday morning will be ugly for me. :x

Taking flights for shoes I can just go without. And I work for an airline and fly free lmao

Last edited:
View media item 1600100
May not be a fair comparison, but my Jeter 1s box label doesn't say 'QS'.  Those were also announced a week before release day, and are also definitely on the limited numbers quantity wise.

The Jeters were definitely a limited run if I remember correctly...and over the last few months I've picked QS stock with a 'negotiable' level of limited. I picked the constellation pack (dunks, mirror foams, AF1s) during all-star week and I picked up the re-release of the original BHM AF1s during the same timeframe....supposedly only 2000 of AF1s were produced and with the constellation pack I swear I can't spit without hitting s pair of the dunks or AF1.

Last edited:
thx, sir. i see u from the town. u get ur pair?

on another note, just got shipping confirmation from sobe. obviously i didn't need to buy that pair, but it doesn't really matter.
yeah i just moved there a year ago. but i'm still waiting for a call back. i'm out of town though so i'm trying my luck in CT

Scored for Nike Sm first time winning one of these things so first time picking up hope everything goes smoothly.

Funny my girl and my boy both went for La and failed. Guessing more people went the La route.
It's all random luck tbh, I lost at SM and won 2 pairs at LA

this guy is trolling for sympathy. mf almost had me feeling sorry for him.

:lol:

right pedrocerrano pedrocerrano ?

:nerd:

Naw b.... No trolling here.... Although I wish I was. In a moment of weakness i just had to let it out. I literally talked myself out of driving towards palos verdes and looking for the biggest cliff to drive off of. And it aint even about losing out on some shoes, its just losing at everything in general. Im 31, have only dated one girl, been played by numerous times and in my mind im like i cant even win a damn raffle to spend my money? I mean damn, i just dont value my life highly no more.

Back
Top Bottom