Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Naw b.... No trolling here.... Although I wish I was. In a moment of weakness i just had to let it out. I literally talked myself out of driving towards palos verdes and looking for the biggest cliff to drive off of. And it aint even about losing out on some shoes, its just losing at everything in general. Im 31, have only dated one girl, been played by numerous times and in my mind im like i cant even win a damn raffle to spend my money? I mean damn, i just dont value my life highly no more.

Well damn

I'm curious:

How many people who scored on NT online raffles used accounts that have an extensive history with NDC orders, and how many people who won used accounts that were created recently just for these raffles...?
I wouldn't read into that too much. I'm pretty sure it was random and generated based on how many people enter for a particular size and location. I won on an account that has EXTENSIVE order history...but lost on three other accounts (both new and long time accounts).

Naw b.... No trolling here.... Although I wish I was. In a moment of weakness i just had to let it out. I literally talked myself out of driving towards palos verdes and looking for the biggest cliff to drive off of. And it aint even about losing out on some shoes, its just losing at everything in general. Im 31, have only dated one girl, been played by numerous times and in my mind im like i cant even win a damn raffle to spend my money? I mean damn, i just dont value my life highly no more.

View media item 1600108

You wouldve had me convinced if you stoped "its just losing at everything in general".

I wouldn't read into that too much. I'm pretty sure it was random and generated based on how many people enter for a particular size and location. I won on an account that has EXTENSIVE order history...but lost on three other accounts (both new and long time accounts).
Yup, random. I lost on my account with extensive history. My wife won with an account I had just made today.

If this is legit you should talk to a professional man. Life is way bigger than both females and shoes. Talk it out with a professional. We've all gone through some dark times man. Chin up, **** gets much better.

Is This A Cry For Help?

Several Concerning Things Typed In This Statement My Dude.

In All Honesty I Would Consider Taking That $200 And Using It Towards Someone That Can Help You With These Feelings You're Having.

Truly Wishing You The Best Bud

Shoes are NOT that serious bruh. You want to get girls?  Try spend less time on NT and hitting the gym. Girls like guys who are confident and fit. I already have a GF so that gym stuff doesn't apply to me.  
laugh.gif

Seriously though, things will improve in your life. Just keep your head up.

Size?

My dude be mindful that at the end of the day even MJ on his deathbed ain't gonna be asking for his CHIs from his first season (or those Js from his 72-10 run) ... More than likely he will be thinking about family and the last good times he had with his pops. See cause it's those things that are harder to put a 'number' on that you tend to value as you actually mature in life....unlike some of the more quantifiable things we hold near and dear in our 20s. Welcome to the dirty thirties .... It gets better.

sorry to hear that bro... honestly its crazy how life can turn around in a flash.. one day life sucks, the next you find yourself completely happy with where your at in life and wondering why you even wasted time being upset and depressed.. trust me, things may suck now but stay positive and things will turn around... 

Check PM

Thank you all for the positive words. Seriously i mean it with all my heart. I truly am in a deep and dark area in my life right now and as stupid as it sounds, shoes were kind of my therapy and a way to not think of all the bs ive gone through with self confidence and overall "approval" from the opposite sex. Lately, ive been failing at getting shoes which i wasnt great at but again, kept me preoccupied and not thinking about other stuff. But yeah, this just kinda triggered it. I have been trying to get in shape and im progresing from where i was 2 months ago but i still cant get even a glance from a girl. **** like just got me questioning myself like damn, regardless of all the good i do, its never paid back if anything more problems get added to my plate. I apologize for derailing the thread and i am happy for those who got their pairs. Again im sorry for derailing i just feel extremely miserable and would be very comfortable if i didnt wake up alive.

30 mins is bull... I got caught up in a meeting at work
mean.gif
I'm not going to lie -- That 30 minute raffle window probably helped many on here cook. Had that been a half-day or even a couple-hour window, I'm pretty sure less folks on here would have cooked on  that NT raffle. 

Thank you all for the positive words. Seriously i mean it with all my heart. I truly am in a deep and dark area in my life right now and as stupid as it sounds, shoes were kind of my therapy and a way to not think of all the bs ive gone through with self confidence and overall "approval" from the opposite sex. Lately, ive been failing at getting shoes which i wasnt great at but again, kept me preoccupied and not thinking about other stuff. But yeah, this just kinda triggered it. I have been trying to get in shape and im progresing from where i was 2 months ago but i still cant get even a glance from a girl. **** like just got me questioning myself like damn, regardless of all the good i do, its never paid back if anything more problems get added to my plate. I apologize for derailing the thread and i am happy for those who got their pairs. Again im sorry for derailing i just feel extremely miserable and would be very comfortable if i didnt wake up alive.

To Put A Postive Light On It All..... LOSING A Woman Is One Of The Worst Pains You Can Experience Homie..... Enjoy Your Time Now Without One :smokin

Stay exercising man, it's a natural anti depressant. And don't over think the girl thing. The right one will show up at the right time. I'll admit it's more difficult in the 30's, but the right one will show up at the right time when you stop stressing it. Look for simple pleasures outside of material pleasures like shoes. It's a big crazy world out there. And honestly, some of us that have been with more than one girl have had to deal with **** from these girls that would make you happy you have only had to deal with the one.

We've all been near the end of our rope at one point or another, keep climbing it bro.

And really your posts are still better than airsaks posts.

Back
Top Bottom