Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I'm surprised there's not an actual NT in Houston.. One of the largest cities in the U.S. Only a couple Nike outlets in the area. If a majority or all of Nike's stock is going to NTs now that segregates their limited sales to just a few places. The other major retailers (or select retailers in this case) only getting a size run doesn't even give the experienced buyers a chance with the shade going on. Not much of a solution for the so called online issue, at least there was a slight chance of getting a pair online. Having to catch flights or paying 5x retail isn't really working towards the best interest of Nike's "real" customer base.

Man.... Who would have thought i feel more comfortable and get more encouragement from here than my family and friends?? Im tearing up as i type this. Thank you all. I will seek some professional help tomorrow. I will see what my health plan covers and hopefully i can think more positively which is something ive always had trouble with. I dont know how many reps i have left for today but i plan and repping everyone. Its the least i can do. Im feeling a little better. Gonna call it a night and with all sincerity i thank you. Thanks NT

Stay strong b 
smokin.gif
 things will get better 

Thank you all for the positive words. Seriously i mean it with all my heart. I truly am in a deep and dark area in my life right now and as stupid as it sounds, shoes were kind of my therapy and a way to not think of all the bs ive gone through with self confidence and overall "approval" from the opposite sex. Lately, ive been failing at getting shoes which i wasnt great at but again, kept me preoccupied and not thinking about other stuff. But yeah, this just kinda triggered it. I have been trying to get in shape and im progresing from where i was 2 months ago but i still cant get even a glance from a girl. **** like just got me questioning myself like damn, regardless of all the good i do, its never paid back if anything more problems get added to my plate. I apologize for derailing the thread and i am happy for those who got their pairs. Again im sorry for derailing i just feel extremely miserable and would be very comfortable if i didnt wake up alive.
Take a trip to Miami, flash some $$$ they will all look your way. 

damn man stay strong. Value your life. A lot of people dont have feet to put these sneakers on let alone money to buy them. Good luck man

Man.... Who would have thought i feel more comfortable and get more encouragement from here than my family and friends?? Im tearing up as i type this. Thank you all. I will seek some professional help tomorrow. I will see what my health plan covers and hopefully i can think more positively which is something ive always had trouble with. I dont know how many reps i have left for today but i plan and repping everyone. Its the least i can do. Im feeling a little better. Gonna call it a night and with all sincerity i thank you. Thanks NT
Don't know where you live, but maybe consider joining a CrossFit gym...  You'll make some friends and get healthy at the same time, and maybe meet some girls too.  Getting broken up with is brutal, but could lead to some good stuff down the road.  Stay positive dude.   

this guy is trolling for sympathy. mf almost had me feeling sorry for him.

:lol:

right pedrocerrano pedrocerrano ?

:nerd:

Naw b.... No trolling here.... Although I wish I was. In a moment of weakness i just had to let it out. I literally talked myself out of driving towards palos verdes and looking for the biggest cliff to drive off of. And it aint even about losing out on some shoes, its just losing at everything in general. Im 31, have only dated one girl, been played by numerous times and in my mind im like i cant even win a damn raffle to spend my money? I mean damn, i just dont value my life highly no more.

Tough times never last, tough people do!!!!

Got 9 tickets tonight between NTSF and the Bay Area Shiekhs. Another 7 for 350 boosts.

The only blatantly shady one was Shiekh SF. Got there at 6 and they played dumb like they didn't even know what a raffle was. Then was told it ended at 2pm. Brought up the Shiekh tweets and confirmation that all day raffles were being held and was told "too bad". I won't be back there for a raffle or any business. Shady ghetto *** store.

With 16 raffle entries I bet I win none after going 0/56 or whatever it was on Chicago's. But felt good that I put in the effort. Won't be dropping big bucks on these so it's raffles, online or a Chicago trade.

I was nearly tearing up reading your posts man, cause like I said, we've all been there. First step is definitely talking to someone. Your work should definitely in the least provide a hotline you can call, most do, and depending on your job you may even have some funds to speak to someone in person one on one. A lot of people act too proud and don't take advantage of it, but it's there to be used and should be. Not ashamed to say I've used it myself.

Hope you wake up happy that you woke. Best of luck bud.

thats the right attitude bro....no shame in asking for help from a professional. Asking for help is one of the hardest if not the hardest things in life to do...that AND admitting you have a problem. (learned this sh*t in rehab).....youve done both of those so now keep WORKING towards a more positive future

good looking out NT for a fellow member, its pretty touching honestly

Was hoping to make that trade myself but looks like I'm taking an L on the yeezys. Hoping I get the call on these tomorrow. Not gonna feed the resellers. I can live without em.

I don't get the hype for these or any other 1s.

Shoes have been maxed to the fullest by Nike/JB and now they are just coming up with crazy colorways and stories to get you to buy in.

Hype Kills.

Hopefully resell doesn't jump above $600 after release day,i sold a boost 350 for $660 today. Looking to use that money for these

Hit in ntsm with my girls account. Scorrrrreeeee. I'll buy her dinner or something over there. Any suggestions where to eat around ntsm?

Back
Top Bottom