Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

i left king of prussia hoh in pa around 10. i was like 50tth in line, figured i wasnt getting ****.

anyone know how many pairs they actually have?

giphy.gif

yeah I'm still here .... Folks are campin out. The hypebeast posse are across from the plaza, the uptown kids are rolling blunts in front of the Apple Store, there's a couple of crews from Connecticut laid out in cars around the block, and an older dude who seems like he should be on that very special episode of different strokes....

This would be a Perfect Time for NIKE/JB to throw a restock out there right before this drop and Yeezy's too...

People would throw dough everywhere!

This would be a Perfect Time for NIKE/JB to throw a restock out there right before this drop and Yeezy's too...

People would throw dough everywhere!
Would be one of the craziest release weekends ever! That would be amazing

Guys, Im assuming NIKE UK link was posted because US citizens can shop there?

Any reason why I get redirected to US site?
Thanks in advance fellas.

Kenny there are quite a few international folks on the thread so I wouldn't take it as a guarantee for folks stateside.

Anyone's footlocker login change? Rsvpkingz trying to act funny. They sent out a tweet at 9pm saying that anyone with incorrect login info has to email them back before 10pm or else your refund is void. They better send me a refund back if I don't cook. I got a life I am not attached to my phone to be aware of every single tweet and respond in an hour time frame.

No raffle callbacks for these bad boys. Tomorrow morning will be ugly. I'll have to show up at places hoping people don't show up to' claim their pairs.

yeah I'm still here .... Folks are campin out. The hypebeast posse are across from the plaza, the uptown kids are rolling blunts in front of the Apple Store, there's a couple of crews from Connecticut laid out in cars around the block, and an older dude who seems like he should be on that very special episode of different strokes....
sounds about rite,too late useless to get there at 6am or you think a pair can be copped?

Doesn't sound bad....thanks for the update

I hope I come through tomorrow..
Wish I saved that cart sniper link thing from the previous thread... [emoji]128517[/emoji]
Don't want to miss out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom