Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Anyone's footlocker login change? Rsvpkingz trying to act funny. They sent out a tweet at 9pm saying that anyone with incorrect login info has to email them back before 10pm or else your refund is void. They better send me a refund back if I don't cook. I got a life I am not attached to my phone to be aware of every single tweet and respond in an hour time frame.
**** RSVP KINGZ money holding mfers

Well I won 4 pair only answered the phone for 3
smokin.gif
Hmm... aintchu a sz 10 though?

Ya'll keep thinking about going out to NTNY in the morning like it's gonna be sweet. Remember, the usual suspects don't even show up til the last minute to cause havoc. I expect a scene similar to the Supreme foam drop. Straight chaos after 8 or 9am. They will not have enough security to control the amount of people that will show up.

Ya'll keep thinking about going out to NTNY in the morning like it's gonna be sweet. Remember, the usual suspects don't even show up til the last minute to cause havoc. I expect a scene similar to the Supreme foam drop. Straight chaos after 8 or 9am. They will not have enough security to control the amount of people that will show up.

I am definitely concerned about this as some of them have already 'floated' through to take a security temp test....

So I struck out, but I know someone who hit for 2 and will let one go, can anyone throw me out a fair offer? No tax in this state

So the links posted earlier.....assuming the bots dont completely take over, do i just leave it open and wait for the countdown to go down to zero? is the link the same as the twitter link posted? is one better than the other? Thanks

So the links posted earlier.....assuming the bots dont completely take over, do i just leave it open and wait for the countdown to go down to zero? is the link the same as the twitter link posted? is one better than the other? Thanks
same link but bots gon eat bad ultimate chaos

Back
Top Bottom