Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I'm sure we all have a lot of sneakers in our closet already. If you missed out, I would just pass on the resell. Not worth it imo, rather just wear what I have. As much as I liked this shoe, didn't win any raffles but I can easily move on. It's not that serious, if a deal or trade comes along in the future then I could capitalize then. But there's no reason why I would absolutely need this sneaker right now, most of us break them out later anyways

I'm sure we all have a lot of sneakers in our closet already. If you missed out, I would just pass on the resell. Not worth it imo, rather just wear what I have. As much as I liked this shoe, didn't win any raffles but I can easily move on. It's not that serious, if a deal or trade comes along in the future then I could capitalize then. But there's no reason why I would absolutely need this sneaker right now, most of us break them out later anyways
Certainly true, especially highs during this season, but I really really want them. More than the hologram 13s, black toe 14s and gold foams combined that I picked up today from a villa grand opening restock at mall of America, and they combined were almost 600, so to me 400 would be fine

I understand cops are not letting ppl lineup but come 10am tom how will they decide who goes in and what order? This was handled in the worst way

so is anyone in the thread in New orleans area trying to get SBB on here?
Randy are people camping out on canal right now and i thought another store was getting sbb too in NOLA?
I'm out there right now there's like less than 20 people there

76 pages this thread has jumped since i last posted last night. :wow:

19 raffle tix, not a single call. :x no time to be wasted online in the morning tho. i will be executing the flourish for the 1st half of the day. this is how i plan to be feeling when all said and done tmrw.

ri7nk9.gif

Last edited:
Once Nike opens the store, everyone will have to rush in. This is stupid. It's better that they let us camp instead of allowing a riot to happen when everyone runs to the door

If you have a US address can you still order off of Nike.eu?
I believe you need a UK/Euro address to forward your order to the U.S. from what most members have stated. I don't know how that really works. Maybe someone can elaborate a bit more who has ordered through NDC.eu.

I posted the links because I had a few requests from people who live in the UK[emoji]128077[/emoji]

I understand cops are not letting ppl lineup but come 10am tom how will they decide who goes in and what order? This was handled in the worst way

Talked to police (white shirt) and they will start letting folks on the block at 8....still will probably be a hot mess but we'll have 2 hours to work it out

Talked to police (white shirt) and they will start letting folks on the block at 8....still will probably be a hot mess but we'll have 2 hours to work it out
with them having a good amount of pairs, my 6 am idea and hangout around the area might actually work migh5 not be a sadderday afterall :lol:

http://kicksworth.com/2015/06/22/jordan-1-shattered-backboard/ kicks worth has some prices up and I think they are pretty accurate to what the resale might be. Hopefully these prices are a guide to anyone looking to pay resale rn to secure a pair. Good luck.

EDIT: link is not popping up :/

This is what they have on their site:

Release Date: June 27th

Prediction/Estimates
Appeal: Great
Production: Limited
Sell-Out Chance Rate: Very High
Retail Value: $160
Predicted Hype Value via Resellers: $500-600
Predicted True Steady Value Overtime After Hype: $380-440

Last edited:
76 pages this thread has jumped since i last posted last night.
eek.gif

19 raffle tix, not a single call.
sick.gif
no time to be wasted online in the morning tho. i will be executing the flourish for the 1st half of the day. this is how i plan to be feeling when all said and done tmrw.

ri7nk9.gif
all that driving around and 0 calls...

bruh

sick.gif

Welp off to bed, I really hope I am able to grab these tomorrow. If I strike out it will suck, but i'm going to be super happy because I managed to cop those Sneaker Freaker x Saucony Kushwackers online an hour ago.... Peace guys and good luck, see ya in the morning!

Gonna get to bed, got to be up in 5 hours lol, everyone be safe tomorrow man, it's just shoes....

Bots gassed up ready for a little online fun [emoji]128520[/emoji] then scoop my store pairs later...anyways finna go watch '90s hood flicks on YT eat wings and stay up..peace and GL!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom