Shattered Backboard 1 2025

The playoff 11 in 2019 had over 2 million pairs made, and it’s one of the most iconic sneakers ever made. It’s not even up for debate. This example by itself flies in the face of your entire logic.

… Are you asking me for an example of a sneaker released in the mid 2000s that’s not as iconic as Tiffany or Pigeon SBs?

… like all of them bro tf lmao
I was hoping you would know because at this point your guess is as good as my own.

The playoff 11 in 2019 had over 2 million pairs made, and it’s one of the most iconic sneakers ever made. It’s not even up for debate. This example by itself flies in the face of your entire logic.

I’m not saying exclusivity is the only thing that can make a sneaker iconic. Obviously MJ’s performances in them can do that too. But you are delusional if you think exclusivity is not a factor

There’s no hypebeasts on reddit. Just casuals calling GR bricks their grails and probably wishing they coulda got them at Walmart LMAO

I’ve been on NT for almost 24 years and you’re the only guy I’ve seen who’s advocated for making shoes harder to get. You’re the only guy on this message board who cries about resale values dropping. And it’s consistent too. Never seen you comment on a shoe’s design or colorway before. So yeah, you’re a casual hypebeast.

You originally stated ALL grails are limited and that's why they're grails... Now you're saying SOME are grails because he played in them regardless of how readily available they are... You're trolling so hard that you're starting to contradict yourself brother.

Some degree of exclusivity always matters. I don’t think very many people cared about Chicago 1s back when they were on clearance at JCPenney

None of those shoes are grails to me personally. OVO 12's? Cmon son what are we doing...
I have never heard anyone call OVO 12s grails before. NGL - I can’t even remember what those look like. But I bet lil buddy over here knows what they’re selling for on StockX and GOAT. :lol:

Some degree of exclusivity always matters. I don’t think very many people cared about Chicago 1s back when they were on clearance at JCPenney
Cool... I'm talking about you originally stating that grails are only grails because they're limited & exclusive... Now you're saying only some of them are that way. If you're gonna troll at least stay consistent with your original point, it makes it harder for us to realize what you're doing.

I have never heard anyone call OVO 12s grails before. NGL - I can’t even remember what those look like. But I bet lil buddy over here knows what they’re selling for on StockX and GOAT. :lol:
Bro in my life lol. I swear he must of googled some shoes real quick before he made that post. And im the Drake stan in here lol those aint no grails

Cool keep speaking for yourself. All of sudden Undftd 4s aren’t grails. Cool
I'll give you the Undftd but I'm not gonna act like I cared about them in high school or college or any of my homies did either. Those were almost too exclusive to even care about. The exact opposite of your argument.

Cool... I'm talking about you originally stating that grails are only grails because they're limited & exclusive... Now you're saying only some of them are that way. If you're gonna troll at least stay consistent with your original point, it makes it harder for us to realize what you're doing.

I mean I already knew shoes like WC4s are grails to a lot of people. But last time I checked they stopped making them for years now. So what other iconic grails can you think of that aren’t Jordans and also weren’t limited?

I mean I already knew shoes like WC4s are grails to a lot of people. But last time I checked they stopped making them for years now. So what other iconic grails can you think of that aren’t Jordans and also weren’t limited?
We are done here folks. This man dont know ball. Youve been caught. The sham is over

I'll give you the Undftd but I'm not gonna act like I cared about them in high school or college or any of my homies did either. Those were almost too exclusive to even care about. The exact opposite of your argument.

You recognized them as grails. But you wouldn’t if they weren’t so limited. That’s my argument

I just want to know what are the downsides of making Jordans more accessible to more people by selling them at Walmart for much cheaper prices.
I would like to believe unless the company initially designs the product for Walmart, no company truly wants that.

Back
Top Bottom