Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

i was one of the ppl they made a mistake with 10.5, me and fellow NT @LAGUNASECA were there arguing for an hour and a half. should have gone earlier in the day before they alerted everyone about the 10.5 mistake :rolleyes

Still can't believe NTNY was so unorganized to mess up this release from beginning to end.

i was planning to go early but i couldn't get out of work. I'm happy he got them at least someone did. 
basically they said our mistake sorry we called "a handful" of ppl by mistake but we called you not to come in. we argued until they had to call the head manager and he took his sweet time to come like 45 mins and then just told us the same thing but we kept arguing and he said he was going to call us between 830-9pm saying if they have leftover pairs they will give it us but not to count on it 
sick.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif
the hype around the Fragments still baffles me. That colorway is garbage and turned everyone into a leather connoiseur. Take that bolt off and you got a shoe that you could probably get for OG blk/white prices.
well you'd have to take the bolt off and also sell way more pairs in order to get those OG blk/ white prices. the colorway was cool but it was also pretty limited.

I do own them. Don't get me wrong, over all they are an amazing shoe. The cut, the OG feel, the quality are all great, all things that are important for a true Jordan 1 head. But at the end of the day, I think the hype will die down and will be had for way below what people are asking for now. Especially with the fact of how many are being resold. The cw, I also think is a tough sell But hey, I could be wrong.
Frags were way more limited, and in my option, a way better and more appealing cw to the masses
I can get with that..

Well I hope the shoe drops in price so people that truly want them for the story and quality to actually wear can get them!!!

i was planning to go early but i couldn't get out of work. I'm happy he got them at least someone did. 

basically they said our mistake sorry we called "a handful" of ppl by mistake but we called you not to come in. we argued until they had to call the head manager and he took his sweet time to come like 45 mins and then just told us the same thing but we kept arguing and he said he was going to call us between 830-9pm saying if they have leftover pairs they will give it us but not to count on it :x  
How did they justify calling people by mistake? Did they pull too many winners?

@ shonn103 I know people say corporate doesn't care but I'd give it a shot. I mean it can't hurt and just explain how they fudge up on release day then screwed the raffle up. Again good luck bro.

basically they said our mistake sorry we called "a handful" of ppl by mistake but we called you not to come in. we argued until they had to call the head manager and he took his sweet time to come like 45 mins and then just told us the same thing but we kept arguing and he said he was going to call us between 830-9pm saying if they have leftover pairs they will give it us but not to count on it 
sick.gif

that's terrible. i hope you get a pair eventually man. the way they went about that is unacceptable. point blank.

they justified it as they called too many ppl for 10.5 but we shouldn't be that mad because they called us to cancel so we didn't have to travel to the store

they justified it as they called too many ppl for 10.5 but we shouldn't be that mad because they called us to cancel so we didn't have to travel to the store

thats bull you should have told them you never got the call

i will be at the store at 7:59 right before they close to look behind the register and see the leftover pairs so when he calls and tries to play the "sold out" crap i can call it out. he said he will call around that time weather they have pairs or don't. i know they will have pairs not everyone picks up.... just hope he honors what he said but its nike so doubt it 

Last edited:

Sounds like 'shrinkage' to me....you know you have X amount of size 10.5 which makes the number to call clear. Now if the inventory is of by a few (say from an employee 'discount') then you would slip up and over call. SMH

You should have said you didn't get a call to cancel and just played the voicemail they left you.

i pretended not to get the call so did the other person and they just said we marked it that we contacted you and if thats what it said we did

im not seeing these low prices ppl are speaking of. at least in my size looks to be going between $400-$500
Because they dont exists, I'm looking for my cousin a pair and not having any of this 300-350 luck I'm hearing about.  Even 375 lol

Last edited:
i understand you call 1 or 2 people and then notice the mistake and you call back right away but calling a "hand full" (thats what they said) and noticing 5 hours later... and then not wanting to do anything to justify it and worst saying we don't have a right to be mad because they called us not to come.... 

PEOPLE! STOP ACTING CRAZY AND PAYING OVER $350! JUST STOP!

Once FTL/FTA finishes getting g all shipments out....

Welp...

@ shonn103 well what's done is done. Hopefully they'll be willing to give you any size if they don't have the 10.5 so you can attempt a trade at least.

i understand you call 1 or 2 people and then notice the mistake and you call back right away but calling a "hand full" (thats what they said) and noticing 5 hours later... and then not wanting to do anything to justify it and worst saying we don't have a right to be mad because they called us not to come.... 

good luck fam!!!!

Back
Top Bottom