Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

If Nike made the SBB with red instead of orange (I know.. just saying lol), I am sure these will be at least $500 right now. And there will be more people hunting for these.

Lol that's because if it was red it would have the fact that they look like an OG color way on its side. Nothing on the fact that these are orange. The hype on these was up there with every other OG 1 release. Which is exactly why resellers have as much stock as they do. These got a slow start because 1. The yeezy boost and 2. No ndc release + plus spotty allocation. Like I said earlier, now is the best time to buy and the worst time to sell in my opinion.

View media item 1607164
In order from best to last in terms of everything IMO.

1.Frags

2. chis

3. SBB

I'd switch around the Chis and Frags but it's pretty spot on... Though I will say I like the leather best on the SBB's... It can't compete with the shoe that started it all and the cleanest non OG Colorway to me... But this sneaker is definetly better than I thought it would be...

Knock the colorway in comparison to OG colorways or even Frags, but the quality on these is better than just about any modern day 1. With the higher cut, I might even give these an advantage quality wise over my Banned 1's. Regardless, great shoe and hopefully we see this kind of quality on more 1's over the next couple years. :smokin

Knock the colorway in comparison to OG colorways or even Frags, but the quality on these is better than just about any modern day 1. With the higher cut, I might even give these an advantage quality wise over my Banned 1's. Regardless, great shoe and hopefully we see this kind of quality on more 1's over the next couple years.
smokin.gif
would it be a slap in the face if UNCs came out with frag/chi leather? 
laugh.gif

Knock the colorway in comparison to OG colorways or even Frags, but the quality on these is better than just about any modern day 1. With the higher cut, I might even give these an advantage quality wise over my Banned 1's. Regardless, great shoe and hopefully we see this kind of quality on more 1's over the next couple years. :smokin
would it be a slap in the face if UNCs came out with frag/chi leather? :lol:
Not to me, but you can guarantee NT would have its complainers.

just bit the bullet for 435 aint getting better in my sz if i can double up bring it on  

sold 2013 chi 1's for 285  so 150 out of pocket 

I really don't think it's that thin. Bottom line is the shoe is softer. You can squeeze the back of the SBB and do the same with any other 1 and tell a noticeable difference in how much give it has.

Do you own fragments ?

The ankle on that shoe is amazing.

All preference I guess.....

Back
Top Bottom