Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Over hyped non-OG cw, what's there to doubt. Quality can only take you so far

Quality is the only thing we've been about for the last what 5 plus years now?  I think it will get them further than you think.  Don't even mention the cut on these... its crazy.  You gotta have them in hand to understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
help me out where are the rules stated? My sig had an issue and the admin wont tell me what i did wrong!

Quality is the only thing we've been ******* about for the last what 5 plus years now?  I think it will get them further than you think.  Don't even mention the cut on these... its crazy.  You gotta have them in hand to understand.
the backstory aint too shabby ..it actually has history connected to michael

Last edited:
Do you own fragments ?

The ankle on that shoe is amazing.

All preference I guess.....
Softness of leather could be different grades but boils down to preference.  I do know that texture is souly quality when it comes to leather and comparing these to my chi's... let just say they forgot to put that crappy wax coating on the leather of the SBB's.

what has better quality ..banneds or frags?

IMO that shoe has great leather in either direction.

Banneds are tumbled leather and are thick cuts.

frags are smooth leather and are also thick cuts.

I prefer the leather on the frags, but they are both top tier when it comes to ones.

Chis are close to frags but are a thinner cut.

SBB are close to banneds but are a thinner cut.

i was one of the ppl they made a mistake with 10.5, me and fellow NT @LAGUNASECA were there arguing for an hour and a half. should have gone earlier in the day before they alerted everyone about the 10.5 mistake 
eyes.gif

Been scouting since release day and haven't found these prices yet. Purchased 3 pairs already between $400-475 for sizes 8.5-9.5

Only pairs that I have seen under $400 are sizes 11 and up
For pairs 8.5-10 prices are from $400-475

And I don't think the Chi were more limited I just think there was more demand for the Chi's

i was one of the ppl they made a mistake with 10.5, me and fellow NT @LAGUNASECA were there arguing for an hour and a half. should have gone earlier in the day before they alerted everyone about the 10.5 mistake :rolleyes

thats what i would have done, go first thing in the morning to have a better chance since it would have been a low key mistake...another nter had the same issue but was there early and came out with his pair

Last edited:
i was one of the ppl they made a mistake with 10.5, me and fellow NT @LAGUNASECA were there arguing for an hour and a half. should have gone earlier in the day before they alerted everyone about the 10.5 mistake :rolleyes
what exactly happened? and did you guys end up getting your pairs?

i was one of the ppl they made a mistake with 10.5, me and fellow NT @LAGUNASECA were there arguing for an hour and a half. should have gone earlier in the day before they alerted everyone about the 10.5 mistake 
eyes.gif
wait so no one got a size 10.5? how does that happen?

Quality is the only thing we've been about for the last what 5 plus years now?  I think it will get them further than you think.  Don't even mention the cut on these... its crazy.  You gotta have them in hand to understand.
I do own them. Don't get me wrong, over all they are an amazing shoe. The cut, the OG feel, the quality are all great, all things that are important for a true Jordan 1 head. But at the end of the day, I think the hype will die down and will be had for way below what people are asking for now. Especially with the fact of how many are being resold. The cw, I also think is a tough sell But hey, I could be wrong.
You can say the same about Frag's. I'd rather have these though.
Frags were way more limited, and in my option, a way better and more appealing cw to the masses

wait so no one got a size 10.5? how does that happen?

Someone in here got a 10.5. Dude played the voice mail for them and got his.

:lol: the hype around the Fragments still baffles me. That colorway is garbage and turned everyone into a leather connoiseur. Take that bolt off and you got a shoe that you could probably get for OG blk/white prices.

Does anyone have mixed feelings about this shoe? i for one wanted them for retail but i cant get myself to buy an orange over priced one lol even if they were limited as hell i cant spend more than retail. Hopefully nike releases them online and i can cop then.

Doubting there will be an online release as online allocations were distributed among retail....like you I really wanted these for retail but it didn't come to fruition and given the calendar (rare air next month, CHI/Pinnacles in Aug, UNCs in Oct) I'm not sure when they would drop online.

Back
Top Bottom