Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Does NTNY have extra's for phone orders tomorrow or are they sending them back to Nike?

Someone mentioned they had less than a handful left and I also believe some sz 10.5s that got canceled got first dibs...from what's been discussed.

What dates do you guys have on your pairs? I'm seeing start dates of 1/14/15 and end dates 2/26/15 and 3/10/15. Does it depend on size? My bros size 11 has 2/26 and I saw the 9 with 3/10 earlier and an 8 on eBay with 3/10 also. Can any size have either date? Are there known replica dates?

I have a size 11 purchased from Nikestore has dates of 01/14/15 to 03/10/15.

There will be no leftovers tomorrow guys. All remaining pairs were raffled off to the 10.5 people that got cancelled. They called back tonight and offered a pair in whatever sizes they had left. And I assume they did that to all the others who missed out which was about 20+ people from the stack of tickets he had when he checked today.

This was a crazy release... But kinda was obvious it was going to be when for some reason they decided to do fcfs. The comic had me dying cause that Nike town employee was so stressed dealing with raffle winners and more when 10.5 ppl bothered him until he called a manger and went on his break. All in all it was worth it cause I love the shoes

Does NTNY have extra's for phone orders tomorrow or are they sending them back to Nike?
Was at the store during closing.....Nike is stating there are no unclaimed pairs AND any 'excess' stock will be re-raffled off from the previous raffle pool.

Was at the store during closing.....Nike is stating there are no unclaimed pairs AND any 'excess' stock will be re-raffled off from the previous raffle pool.
Seriously? It'll be 4 days after release and no phone orders.  NTNY is terrible.

Last edited:

If true, everyone that copped 13s will cop 15s and off their 13s to those that still won't cop this time around.
depends on the quality though, how much would have changed. besides it looks like royal 1 lows will drop so people might hold on to them 13s with a sigh of relief
If they are highs I'd expect them to keep up the quality we just got from sbb1s and chicagos.  If lows then they can keep them.  Some people will still cop but most will hold out till the highs come back around.
If 2015 royals remastered, I would still keep my 2013 royals and try to cop 2015s.

Last edited:
Remastered Royals this year if true Oooooooo **** [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji] I'm going to be [emoji]127824[/emoji]'d with my Florida plug trying to hit 10

numbers don't lie.  here are some recent auctions that ended, size 11.  cats are clearing 340ish after ebay 10% and paypal 3%

highest bid was $504 and the sellers best friend probably won that auction, if you know what i mean
im not trying to disagree with you per se....just saying its gonna be hard to convince a seller theyre only gonna clear 340. and to start the negotions there......they aint tryna hear that sh*t...maybe show them proof of what auctions are ending at....then theyll tell u "mines a buy it now, not an auction. Ill get more."

numbers don't lie.  here are some recent auctions that ended, size 11.  cats are clearing 340ish after ebay 10% and paypal 3%

highest bid was $504 and the sellers best friend probably won that auction, if you know what i mean
im not trying to disagree with you per se....just saying its gonna be hard to convince a seller theyre only gonna clear 340. and to start the negotions there......they aint tryna hear that sh*t...maybe show them proof of what auctions are ending at....then theyll tell u "mines a buy it now, not an auction. Ill get more."
Not difficult at all, the large number of ebay buy it now listings end early.  Primarily because the seller took an offer that made sense.

There's nothing to convince, its simply numbers.  Calculate the fee ebay would have charged and remove it from their bin price and a good majority of sellers will complete the transaction directly through paypal.

Every so often you'll run into larger sellers that won't risk their account by completing sales that way but the average reseller will take a sensible offer that doesn't take money out of their pocket.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom