Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

BE CAREFUL WITH EBAY MEMBER Supremedesigns1 HE SELLS FAKES. SENT ME A FAKE PAIR OF BACKBOARDS. THE GUYS HAS 192 - 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK AS OF TODAY, JULY 1ST. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM HIM.

Pretty sure I preordered chicagos from this guy n he refunded me. Gotta check later but I remember that name

Please someone PM me about this link .... Even though the robots probably all over the link already :smh:

Thank goodness I hit the NTNY raffle, but would love a second pair. Also NTNY advised that all unclaimed pairs were being returned back to Nike. I wonder how many returns Nike has generated so far and when the restock will happen :nerd:

Please someone PM me about this link .... Even though the robots probably all over the link already
mean.gif

Thank goodness I hit the NTNY raffle, but would love a second pair. Also NTNY advised that all unclaimed pairs were being returned back to Nike. I wonder how many returns Nike has generated so far and when the restock will happen
nerd.gif
Probably a random restock with 1 or 2 of each size at best lol.  I'd like to get another pair to stock but we cant be greedy :smile:  

Yeah everybody chill and let some of us try and come up on one before you double and triple up haha. Just wanna wear these things.

Probably a random restock with 1 or 2 of each size at best lol.  I'd like to get another pair to stock but we cant be greedy :smile:  

You know you my guy LOL for that good luck you tossed ya boy ... I really would like another to perhaps trade for Chi 1's ... Won't be greedy.

Z zairmax1z Thank you bruh .. had to rep for any info offered.

This. I've been trying to catch up since the release, now all the sudden I'm almost caught up cuz BigJ murkin fools :rofl:

gossamer.jpg

View media item 1608625Ups Just rolled thru and brought me my Flawless pair of Gossamer 1s.
They smell like a super bouncy ball from out them .50cent machines, good quality, nice colorway.

#TeamRetail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom