Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Won't they be backordered tho :nerd:

Good luck to those that will be trying specially the ones who hasn't copped

I've seen a 21Mercer staff tell a potential customer inside the shop something's not available and then once the individual was outside catch up to them an offer to get them a pair for roughly 3x retail. I always suspect this is the variety of backdooring that happens, less the variety in which an individual buys virtually all of the stock for and in essence use the monopoly created to set an astronomical price point. This 2nd type of backdooring is what hurts Nike's brand and requires them to do something about it.

That's horrible if true

Plan on working from my company's main office tomorrow since they have a fiber connection - doubtful it will help.

Wonder what kind of stock DTLR has set aside for the online release....

That's horrible if true

Yeah it is horrible luckily the kid's mom wasn't about to pay $500 for WTKDs even as a New York vacation splurge .... I told her that she probably would be better off going to Niketown and having them locate a pair for her and having them call down to Mercer to put a hold on the item.

BE CAREFUL WITH EBAY MEMBER Supremedesigns1 HE SELLS FAKES. SENT ME A FAKE PAIR OF BACKBOARDS. THE GUYS HAS 192 - 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK AS OF TODAY, JULY 1ST. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM HIM.

Damn i dodged a bullet i guess....i preordered from dude, but convinced him to give me a refund just yesterday. He never shipped my pair either, tybg. . Paid 500.... damn thank you for that info

Last edited:

This online raffle Nike has done has impressed me. Seems a good amount of people won and the notification if you won or lost was quick. Best of all it takes backdooring away, since the corporation is handling the raffle not the employees. I'm hoping the other companies adopt the same policy soon. 
It just not everyone is located near a nike store
If you're nowhere near a Nike store, then what difference does it make whether the raffle is online or in-store? 
Distance is relative.  Some people are 1 - 2 hours away as opposed to 20-30 min.  I'm sure most would gladly make that drive to get these for retail if they were to win an online raffle.

Complaining about the raffles moving online is pointless, especially when the twitter RSVP was the same setup, just overrun by automation.

Complaining about the raffles moving online is pointless, especially when the twitter RSVP was the same setup, just overrun by automation.

Weren't some RSVPs handled by Niketown employees as opposed to an automated system? Very easy to fix if not automated.

Weren't some RSVPs handled by Niketown employees as opposed to an automated system? Very easy to fix if not automated.

Naw it was a wreck. Employees would text the homies the keywords before the tweet went out which wasn't good either.

[h1]Check the link in our bio Thursday at 2pm EST as we will be providing an Instagram exclusive link for our loyal followers who want to get their hands on the Air Jordan 1 - Shattered Backboard.[/h1]
Thurs link
whats the chance of other people already having the link? before the 2pm est?

what was the last big released happen at DTLR ?

bet tmr most of u guys F5 button is gonna hell break loose.

first time actually reading through Campless.. pretty neat stuff if you're a data junkie like I am

just watched an 11 end for about $400 shipped..

Last edited:

first time actually reading through Campless.. pretty neat stuff if you're a data junkie like I am

just watched an 11 end for about $400 shipped..
shoutout to SC for lowkey being disrespectful on their article about this, "The Yeezys might have actually jumped over the Jumpman" 
5I5s8.png

[h1]Check the link in our bio Thursday at 2pm EST as we will be providing an Instagram exclusive link for our loyal followers who want to get their hands on the Air Jordan 1 - Shattered Backboard.
[/h1]

Thurs link

Sorry, what store or account is this?

Last edited:
whats the chance of other people already having the link? before the 2pm est?

I highly doubt it. They did the same thing with the GT lows. Said they'd be posting a link to their IG at whatever time it was. Time came. No link. Hours went by. Lot of nasty comments on th post. Then the link popped up out of nowhere. I'd fallen asleep after I saw no link at the scheduled time. Woke up couple hours later. Just so happen to check the site and there they were. All the GT lows for my taking. Copped 2.

BE CAREFUL WITH EBAY MEMBER Supremedesigns1 HE SELLS FAKES. SENT ME A FAKE PAIR OF BACKBOARDS. THE GUYS HAS 192 - 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK AS OF TODAY, JULY 1ST. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM HIM.

Can you post detailed pics? Would help a lot of people not get got on these. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom