Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

people out to get second pairs and im just sittin here famished
I'll be kind and not try for a third pair tomorrow. Although it's tempting...
Curious why a 3rd pair is needed?
nothing is NEEDED. With 3 pairs I'd make one an every day shoe. With 2 pairs I'll rock one regularly but they won't be turning into my beaters for a few years.
I just read greed, greed and more greed.

Folks here looking for 1 pair to rock today and some of yall planning outfits 10 years from now.

People don't care about age... They know they can wear these 30 years from now :lol:

Last edited:
My even gonna attempt to buy from DTLR. Don't wanna deal with the mess that is gonna be. But what if I get lucky and score.......:\ decisions, decisions

I just read greed, greed and more greed.

Folks here looking for 1 pair to rock today and some of yall planning outfits 10 years from now.
I one of them folks. Just lookin for a pair to wear. A fitted black tee and some denim should work just fine. Like someone said a few pages back, let the shoes speak for themselves.

My even gonna attempt to buy from DTLR. Don't wanna deal with the mess that is gonna be. But what if I get lucky and score.......
ohwell.gif
decisions, decisions
U got this bro! Don't worry

I've seen a 21Mercer staff tell a potential customer inside the shop something's not available and then once the individual was outside catch up to them an offer to get them a pair for roughly 3x retail. I always suspect this is the variety of backdooring that happens, less the variety in which an individual buys virtually all of the stock for and in essence use the monopoly created to set an astronomical price point. This 2nd type of backdooring is what hurts Nike's brand and requires them to do something about it.

i wish one of these people working there would offer me that

i tried before offered someone in there $500.00 plus i would buy the shoe when the DB 5's came out and was told no

Last edited:
Been collecting a minute, other J1s have this as well , I only just noticed it with these sbb1s. The amount of holes on each toe box is 45, which many know is MJs baseball #,etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom