Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

love my SBB...un ds'n mine on halloween 
nthat.gif

Went to Philly (3 hours away) only to come up short on the Wale joints.

Struck out online becuz of the site's servers on the Bottle Rocket Asics (or so i thought)

Camped outside Niketown Friday night after working 9 hours only for it to be shut down after i got a wristband.

Was able to snag the last size 12 in the Kushwackers (VERY UNDERRATED SHOE)

Worked 9 more hours.

Entered the raffle on Sunday with the gf.

View media item 1611636

View media item 1611637

i guess i will have to get @youngsole23 M cuz mines is missing. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 1609404

I had no special hookups. No NT pizza party invites. No clique (was solo dolo pretty much) or crew.

But if you put the work in and due your due diligence sometimes luck favors you.

All for retail btw...

Last edited:

Struck out online becuz of the site's servers on the Bottle Rocket Asics (or so i thought)

Camped outside Niketown Friday night after working 9 hours only for it to be shut down after i got a wristband.

Worked 9 more hours.

View media item 1611636

View media item 1611637

i guess i will have to get @youngsole23 M cuz mines is missing. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 1609404

I had no special hookups. No NT pizza party invites. No clique (was solo dolo pretty much) or crew.

But if you put the work in and due your due diligence sometimes luck favors you.

All for retail btw...

Persistence pays off bro. Congrats

This guy is from Kentucky (my area) and he's shady as all hell. I wouldn't come 10,000 feet near him. He's been caught selling fakes, early pairs (fakes), and authentics but charging people out the ***. I've heard stories of him having "connects" in Beaverton as well as EU. Dude might be legit at times but like I said earlier ^^^^ "quote"

View media item 1611695

Worked 9 more hours.

View media item 1611636

View media item 1611637

View media item 1609404

All for retail btw...
you a beast bro cuz ain't no way I'm driving 3 hrs for them wale joints even if he personally gave me the pair lol you deserve them joints bruh! Congrats

Last edited:
see like 200 pairs in my size on ebay. Dudes should just go ahead and lower that $400 buy it now

Last edited:
So I won an auction on eBay for 320 shipped then I get this.....

View media item 1611747
Should I still go ahead and pay. I emailed him back saying if he doesn't ship I'm filing a claim. Has this happened to anyone before? The levels of resellers is at an all-time high....

Should I still go ahead and pay. I emailed him back saying if he doesn't ship I'm filing a claim. Has this happened to anyone before? The levels of resellers is at an all-time high....
i'd just let it go.  if you pay, he'll just refund you right back.  worse you can do is leave negative feedback but that won't mean much.  

just chalk it up as him changing his mind and thinking he can get more.  it happens.

Yes sir....really hoping I win this one. Haven't won there yet....seems like they will get limited pairs and who knows how many actually get raffled off. Love the shop just not sure how much luck I have going into the raffle.

You jump in the raffle as well?

What size did u put in for?

I'd still pay.  If he/she cancels and you don't agree, he gets hit with fees and you get your money back.  Make him/her pay for not honoring eBay's policies.

Great advice, salt level is high but you should just let it go and roll on. It's total BS but eBay allows it

Last edited:

View media item 1611747

I'd still pay.  If he/she cancels and you don't agree, he gets hit with fees and you get your money back.  Make him/her pay for not honoring eBay's policies.
This. Same thing happened to me on a phone. There's a reserve price setting sellers can use if they want a specific dollar amount for their item. I left feedback that seller didn't honor the winning bid as well.

This. If the seller wanted a set price they should have set a reserve or made it a straight buy it now.

Back
Top Bottom