Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Let that go you won't do anything but tie your money up trying to push a sell that's ovb not happening.or dude could just hold your cash until the last minute then refund... Which I've def seen fleabay ******** do

Last edited:
So I won an auction on eBay for 320 shipped then I get this.....

Should I still go ahead and pay. I emailed him back saying if he doesn't ship I'm filing a claim. Has this happened to anyone before? The levels of resellers is at an all-time high....
sick.gif
 at these types of eBay sellers. I agree with the others, you should pay. You'll be letting other eBay buyers know to avoid him once you leave negative feedback and the fact that he's not honoring the sale is a violation of eBay's policy. Once eBay catches wind of this, he will get a warning or suspended. You are letting him off the hook if you do nothing.

Just Wanted To Take A Moment To Wish My Homie Here For Years Now coldcity coldcity A Happy Birthday!

Enjoy That Loud Fam And Hope You Have A Blessed Day My Dude :nthat:

happy bday [@=http://niketalk.comhttps://niketalk.com/members/37740"locobans" url="/t/623131/jordan-retro-1-high-shattered-backboard/11880#post_23698288"]
Just Wanted To Take A Moment To Wish My Homie Here For Years Now coldcity coldcity A Happy Birthday!

Enjoy That Loud Fam And Hope You Have A Blessed Day My Dude :nthat:

Happy G day coldcity coldcity

Shattereds on my feet
Loud in my system

That's pretty much gonna be my day
Thanks fellas

Happy belated bro, pardon my delay :pimp: :nthat:

I think they did drop them. Probably sold out. We tweeted the link but couldn't get through.

https://www.dtlr.com/product/jordan...rdan-1-retro-high-og/black-starfish-sail.html
They were up, after like 2.5 hours of the site being down i managed to get through and received a confirmation email for a size 11.5.  Based on their instagram post afterwards though, i can't tell if they are going to honor it or what.  i need to call to see what is up.  i'll let you guys know if i get any details.

They were up, after like 2.5 hours of the site being down i managed to get through and received a confirmation email for a size 11.5.  Based on their instagram post afterwards though, i can't tell if they are going to honor it or what.  i need to call to see what is up.  i'll let you guys know if i get any details.

View media item 1611893

Just got my 5th pair for $340 [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Just got my 5th pair for $340 [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]
Damn you are going in, aren't ya? Lol. I bought a pair yesterday for the same price and I can't wait to get them in

Dude could be an *** and hold your money for like a month

Don't even bother
The money would be gone anyway if he shipped the shoes. Unless he was tryna flip 'em the money is already considered gone so a month is nothing. The next person might not have to go thru the bs once they read the seller doesn't honor winning bids. Can't let mofos slide on violating...

Squatch so you'd rather have your money & time ****** with? When you could use that toward an actual deal lol

Save embarrassment but you begging for a oop on a public forum..... Paint ya face
Begging, by definition, implies that one is expecting it to be given like a charity. This isn't that. These kids are ****stains holding pairs because they think they're sitting on gold bouillon. I'm offering money but not overpaying either. 

Finally found someone to size swap with me.  Charged me $50 but it was worth it to finally get my size!  Hoping to hit at 21M if they ever release their pairs.

Hadn't planned on picking these up after already picking up Cigar 7s and putting in an order for the Kobe X Flyknit ID, but after striking out on the Chicago 1s, HypeKickz $350 shipped deal for a 10.5 was too much to resist.

Can't wait to have these in hand. That off-white leather looks so butter.

Last edited:
Dude could be an *** and hold your money for like a month

Don't even bother
The money would be gone anyway if he shipped the shoes. Unless he was tryna flip 'em the money is already considered gone so a month is nothing. The next person might not have to go thru the bs once they read the seller doesn't honor winning bids. Can't let mofos slide on violating...

Agreed but every time I had a seller pull moves like that and I left proper clean feedback to show the seller is a scum bag they have gotten it removed. eBay is garbage

Squatch so you'd rather have your money & time ****** with? When you could use that toward an actual deal lol
Not at all and that's why I'd let buyers know about the seller's practices. I won't waste time with a seller that plays games and if no one says anything how will I know. I understand that if the money is an issue the perspective would probably be different.

Agreed but every time I had a seller pull moves like that and I left proper clean feedback to show the seller is a scum bag they have gotten it removed. eBay is garbage[/quote]
Now that's some bs. The only time I've had to do it I never checked backed and blocked the member all together.

Damn you are going in, aren't ya? Lol. I bought a pair yesterday for the same price and I can't wait to get them in

Yeah, quality is great and I know the prices are not going to stay low so trying to grab as many as I can so I could use as trade bait later. Will probably end at 8 or 9 pair.

Dang five pairs, get it son

[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Just copped my 12th pair.......lol.......give me reps please. How many pairs should i buy to impress you guys?....lmao....im gonna unds a pair every 10 years....thats cool right.....or i'll wear a new pair every Halloween, that'll be awesome as well....nah, im never gonna rock them, i'll just buy every pair made in my size just because....but im not hurting for money so its cool, right?......right?

Back
Top Bottom