Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Just copped my 12th pair.......lol.......give me reps please. How many pairs should i buy to impress you guys?....lmao....im gonna unds a pair every 10 years....thats cool right.....or i'll wear a new pair every Halloween, that'll be awesome as well....nah, im never gonna rock them, i'll just buy every pair made in my size just because....but im not hurting for money so its cool, right?......right?

Just copped my 12th pair.......lol.......give me reps please. How many pairs should i buy to impress you guys?....lmao....im gonna unds a pair every 10 years....thats cool right.....or i'll wear a new pair every Halloween, that'll be awesome as well....nah, im never gonna rock them, i'll just buy every pair made in my size just because....but im not hurting for money so its cool, right?......right?

So you don't have a pair at all huh

View media item 1611951

I think eBay opens the door for sellers by not letting them cancel the auction 12 hours before it ends. They can always say they sold it before the auction ended, and if they had no bidders till the last minute what can eBay do it's their fault.
just show them the message he messed up by saying he couldn't sell them for that price ,but you still can't force him to send them ,so force him to pay ebay fees or let it go.

Nervous breakdown?

no, you would need a brain for that.

molested and this is a cry for help?

ok...i only have 6 pair but i know some cool resellers that are gonna let me cop for only 3x retail...i hardly ever come across such deals, ever....dont be salty...lol
i can't tell if dude is being sarcastic or plain crazy.  Somebody help me out here.

XdRonKH.gif

One to rock, one beater pair, a couple trade bait, and a couple to sell in years when they hopefully go for yeezy prices.....aint that why we cop multiples

One to rock, one beater pair, a couple trade bait, and a couple to sell in years when they hopefully go for yeezy prices.....aint that why we cop multiples

Who pissed in your Cheerios this morning dude [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I think eBay opens the door for sellers by not letting them cancel the auction 12 hours before it ends. They can always say they sold it before the auction ended, and if they had no bidders till the last minute what can eBay do it's their fault.
just show them the message he messed up by saying he couldn't sell them for that price ,but you still can't force him to send them ,so force him to pay ebay fees or let it go.
yea, but if you look at that seller's history you'll see that he doesn't have a sale all year.  so he probably don't care about getting hit with fees.  when you're dealing with peolple like that, i think its just best to move on.  the seller is obviously a rookie on ebay and doesn't understand reserve prices, etc.  he/she was just in it for the quick buck. 

there is no way i would go ahead and submit payment for 300+ to someone like that.  you're asking for even more headache when he locks your money up for 30 days or sends you a empty shoe box.

just woooosahhhh and move on...

The money would be gone anyway if he shipped the shoes. Unless he was tryna flip 'em the money is already considered gone so a month is nothing. The next person might not have to go thru the bs once they read the seller doesn't honor winning bids. Can't let mofos slide on violating...

Agreed but every time I had a seller pull moves like that and I left proper clean feedback to show the seller is a scum bag they have gotten it removed. eBay is garbage
Now that's some bs. The only time I've had to do it I never checked backed and blocked the member all together.[/quote]

It actually happened about 5 times last year. Where I paid the seller and he refunded for no reason or just wouldn't sell me the item and back out

I left negative with no violations or any reason for eBay to remove the feedback. Every single time they talked to eBay and got it removed. No idea how or why

Yes sir....really hoping I win this one. Haven't won there yet....seems like they will get limited pairs and who knows how many actually get raffled off. Love the shop just not sure how much luck I have going into the raffle.

You jump in the raffle as well?

Yea I jumped in... haven't won anything from there but worth a shot

So I won an auction on eBay for 320 shipped then I get this.....

View media item 1611747
Should I still go ahead and pay. I emailed him back saying if he doesn't ship I'm filing a claim. Has this happened to anyone before? The levels of resellers is at an all-time high....

That's messed up... I wouldn't pay for the auction though. Either way once an item is SOLD via BIN or Auction, eBay fees are already charged to the seller no need to pay for the item.

What I would suggest is if he opens a case saying "cancel transaction" do not go with it that way he will HAVE to pay the fees. And I would leave him negative feedback for sure.

My $0.02

one to rock. one to stock.

anything else is new aged ucc boi tendencies
i know...im trying to get those ucc boys to see how lame they are....the "cool" thing to do on these threads is hoard as many pair of a limited/hype pair as possible and brag about paying dumb prices for them to receive reps....smh

That's messed up... I wouldn't pay for the auction though. Either way once an item is SOLD via BIN or Auction, eBay fees are already charged to the seller no need to pay for the item.

What I would suggest is if he opens a case saying "cancel transaction" do not go with it that way he will HAVE to pay the fees. And I would leave him negative feedback for sure.

My $0.02
This is what i would do as well... I wouldn't pay the auction nowing that he is not going to ship... that's just creating another problem and now you have worry about getting your money back...

My $0.02

This is what i would do as well... I wouldn't pay the auction nowing that he is not going to ship... that's just creating another problem and now you have worry about getting your money back...

that.... or

tell him that you will pay the eBay amount plus another $150 gifted once you receive the shoes. when you get the shoes write back "unfortunately I canʻt send you the $150 bro sorry for the inconvenience my apologies" :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom