Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

where are you folks getting these for good prices? 

Just message a bunch of people on eBay with your size. They're bound to come down and go through PayPal so they don't have to deal with eBay seller fees. Almost everyone I talked to was willing to go down to atleast 340 in sz 11

Been desperately looking for a size 13. Lowest I've found is 375 , think I should jump on it guys?

Literally no pairs around for lower.

Size 13 is so far and between. Seem like even size 14 is easier to find.

Times have changed
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Like I said there are deals to be had out there. Price has been dropping and some sellers are getting anxious. Now is the time to strike

Sweet I only had 7 pair..These were the same availability of Chicago 1.hopefully uncle 1 is as plentiful.i caught mean trades off the bumpy leather

Gahh called sole supremacy to swap my 10.5 for a 10 and no bueno.

Looks like i have to keep scouring the bay for a good deal.

There's a size 14 on eBay for $300 if anyone is looking for one(or another one) in that size , had a link butttttt it got deleted in like 2.1 seconds

Last edited:
Thanks fam for posting the link. I copped for 300 flat , for that price I was all over that. It's a size up / half a size up but I'll stuff the hell out of it lol. Seller seems really cool , lets hope he's legit and ships like he says he will.  
nthat.gif
 So Far So Good. 

Thanks fam for posting the link. I copped for 300 flat , for that price I was all over that. It's a size up / half a size up but I'll stuff the hell out of it lol. Seller seems really cool , lets hope he's legit and ships like he says he will.  :nthat:  So Far So Good. 
Sweet, Glad you copped. And hopefully everything's legit

Gots to enjoy the fruits of our labor [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Amen brotha!

Rocked mine today as well and these things are buns :pimp:

size 11 on HYPEKICKZ for $309. wish it was a 12. i've never rocked with that spot before but they are legit right? somebody get back at me i been checking them out and they dont really tax all that bad 

size 11 on HYPEKICKZ for $309. wish it was a 12. i've never rocked with that spot before but they are legit right? somebody get back at me i been checking them out and they dont really tax all that bad 

I'd be careful with them. They listed Chi's at 240 and are selling a lot of stuff under retail which can move higher

Gahh called sole supremacy to swap my 10.5 for a 10 and no bueno.

Looks like i have to keep scouring the bay for a good deal.
No bueno as in they said no? Or did they not have a size 10? Theu are always down to size swap for 20. If you dont live far, id just swing by there and talk to em in person

Like I said there are deals to be had out there. Price has been dropping and some sellers are getting anxious. Now is the time to strike

Looks like that anxiety caused prices to spike in my size ... Seeing a grip (1K-1.5K) for an 8.5 on fleabay.

Looks like that anxiety caused prices to spike in my size ... Seeing a grip (1K-1.5K) for an 8.5 on fleabay.

They are just listing extra high so someone will hit them up with an offer so they don't have to do seller fees on eBay. Not a real price

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom