Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Wow, that's crazy.  Not the first time I heard SBBs had better quality than Frags.  I can't speak since I don't have Frags. 

People just say the "quality" of the frags is better than the Chicagos and shattered backboards because of the hype of it being a limited shoe. In reality, it's the same as both. The pleather on the Frags is about same as the Chicago's. The shattered backboards have softer pleather around the ankle collar, on the white panels, and where the orange is. Softer pleather doesn't mean thats it's higher "quality".

Last edited:
People just say the "quality" of the frags is better than the Chicagos and shattered backboards because of the hype of it being a limited shoe. In reality, it's the same as both. The pleather on the Frags is about same as the Chicago's. The shattered backboards have softer pleather around the ankle collar, on the white panels, and where the orange is. Softer pleather doesn't mean thats it's higher "quality".

SBBs have Italian leather...MJ shattered backboard in Italy!

SBBs have Italian leather...MJ shattered backboard in Italy!

$160 doesn't get you Italian leather.

Just gonna be honest but walking around in shatters compared to the nike air og Jordan 1 retros I would say having owned all I would say

1. Shatters
2.Royals
3.Chicago's
4.Bred (Leather was the stiffest) not sure if better quality or what but shatters feel like house shoes just comfy. Have been rocking the hell out of mines :rofl: :smokin

This few weeks ive being eyeing on kixify marketplace, how many of u fam will trust those marketplace ?

prices on those sbb is way lower then ebay.

This few weeks ive being eyeing on kixify marketplace, how many of u fam will trust those marketplace ?

just search kixify on NT and see what comes up. Ive heard of quite a few scam stories on kixify. its probably a hit or miss. i know facebook books, CL and i guess kixify have lower prices but im gonna stick with ebay. way more protection for the buyer.

just search kixify on NT and see what comes up. Ive heard of quite a few scam stories on kixify. its probably a hit or miss. i know facebook books, CL and i guess kixify have lower prices but im gonna stick with ebay. way more protection for the buyer.
back then i almost got scam due to sellers only specific accept western union only, that makes me think he def scamming off. 

But then again which FB grp at the moment is the most legit grp ?

thanks

back then i almost got scam due to sellers only specific accept western union only, that makes me think he def scamming off. 

But then again which FB grp at the moment is the most legit grp ?

thanks
i dont mess with facebook groups and dont do meet ups. I pay with pay pal you ship me the shoes. that simple

From what I've heard, many scammers among legit sellers.

Got my pair in today for 335 shipped. I have to admit when pics first came out I just thought they were ok, but seeing these in person and the quality they really are something special. If you're on the fence scoop a pair now while price is down before it shoots back up.
View media item 1629363

:nthat:

and this is why I used eBay and not local sellers or any other site

with eBay I knew I could get my money back easily if they weren't legit. I would rather pay more for the piece of mind.

Kixify is trash, just like grailed.  The same scammers continuously scam people on those sites.

The prices are the definition of too good to be true.  There are some legit sellers but for the most part its a crapshoot.

Back
Top Bottom